THE SCHOOL OF THE CHURCH: WORSHIP AND CHRISTIAN FORMATION
- Book Reviews. JASPER, DAVID // Literature & Theology;Sep1996, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p299
The article reviews the book "The School of the Church: Worship and Christian Formation," by Philip H. Pfatteicher.
- Wholeness in Worship (Book Review). Boyd, Sandra Hughes // Library Journal;6/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p1396
Reviews the book 'Wholesness in Worship,' by Sharon Emswiler and Thomas Neufer Emsweiler.
- Mother Worship (Book). Solie, Ruth // Library Journal;1/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p190
Reviews the book 'Mother Worship: Theme & Variations,' edited and prefaced by James Preston.
- History of St. John's Benedictine Abbey. LAFARGE, JOHN // America;8/25/1956, Vol. 95 Issue 21, p487
The article reviews the book "Worship and Work," by Colman J. Barry.
- Worship-Centered Teaching: Guiding Youth to Discover their Identity in Christ (Book). Meyers, Patty // Journal of Youth Ministry;Fall2002, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p116
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Worship-Centered Teaching: Guiding Youth to Discover Their Identity in Christ,' edited by Jim Hampton and Rick Edwards.
- Early Christian Worship (Book review). Knowles, Liz // Feminist Theology: The Journal of the Britain & Ireland School o;Sep97, Issue 16, p123
Reviews the book 'Early Christian Worship: A Basic Introduction to Ideas and Practice,' by P. Radshaw.
- Word and Worship Desk Calendar 2002 (Book). // National Catholic Reporter;7/13/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 34, Info @ Paulist Priest p4
Reviews the book 'Word and Worship Desk Calendar 2002,' edited and compiled by Don Brophy.
- Women's Ways of Worship (Book review). Watson, Natalie K. // Feminist Theology: The Journal of the Britain & Ireland School o;May2000, Issue 24, p118
Reviews the book 'Women's Ways of Worship: Gender Analysis and Liturgical History,' by Teresa Berger.
- A THEOLOGY OF WORSHIP. Curtis, Colin // Expository Times;Jan2007, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p201
The article reviews the books "Worship in Context," by Stephen Burns.