- Into the Wild. Anderson, Michael A. // Taproot Journal;Fall/Winter2007, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p26
The article reviews the book "Into the Wild," by Jon Krakauer.
- Into the Wild. // Teen Ink;Feb2012, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p31
The article reviews the book "Into the Wild," by Jon Krakauer. by Jon Krakauer, "My Way," by Kitty Kelley, and "Nice Work If You Can Get It," by Michael Feinstei
- Into the Wild. Dalsted, Kyle // Teen Ink;Mar2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p27
The article reviews the book "Into the Wild," by John Krakauer.
- Audio reviews. Glover, Sandy; Annichiarico, Mark // Library Journal;3/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p110
Reviews the sound recording `Into the Wild,' by Jon Krakauer.
- Have ypu Read? // Bookmarks (15460657);Jan/Feb2014, Issue 68, p10
The article reviews several books including "Hitching Rides With Buddha" by Will Ferguson, "Into the Wild" by Jon Krakauer and "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" by Rebecca Skloot.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Trade. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/28/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 4, p21
The article reviews several books including "The Friday Night Knitting Club," by Kate Jacobs, "Into the Wild," by Jon Krakauer and "The Road," by Cormac McCarthy.
- The Wild, Wild North: Nature Writing, Nationalist Ecologies, and Alaska. Kollin, Susan // American Literary History;Spring/Summer2000, Vol. 12 Issue 1/2, p41
Explores how authors described the wilderness areas of Alaska in their writings. Overview of the book "Into the Wild," by Jon Krakauer which chronicles the wilderness trek experience of nature enthusiast Chris McCandless in Alaska; Significance of the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska in 1989 to...
- State of nature. Glass, Stephen // New Republic;01/19/98, Vol. 218 Issue 3, p42
Presents an article about the desire to live in the wilderness and be one with nature. Overview of the book "Into the Wild," by Jon Krakauer; Service offered by the New York company HDT for those who intend to live in the wild; Experiences of the author in living in the wild; Belief of...
- Sunny Drenik. Bassett, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;6/2/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 21, Special section p13
The article presents information about Sunny Drenik, director of marketing at Bayor All Saints Medical Center, who is included in the "40 Under 40 Class of 2008" list of "Fort Worth Business Press." Her main responsibility is to come up with marketing plans that would increase the hospital's...