- Book reviews: Social sciences. Ortner, Jill // Library Journal;7/1/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 12, p102
Reviews the book `The End of the Nation-State,' by Jean-Marie Guehenno.
- The End of the Nation-State. Fukuyama, Francis // Foreign Affairs;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p116
Reviews the book "The End of the Nation-State," by Jean-Marie GuÃ©henno.
- Thinking inside the triangle. prasad, paroksh // Management Today (14405636);Nov/Dec2013, p45
The article presents the profile of management consultant Kenichi Ohmae who advises businesses to undertake market segmentation to comprehend its objectives and customers wishes. It mentions that he framed "3Cs model" of business strategy and wrote on globalization. It cites his book "The End of...
- Yesterday's Tomorrows. Anderson, Walter Truett; Bailey, Ronald // Reason;Dec98, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p46
Reviews several books that forecasted future trends. `The End of the Nation-State,' by Jean-Marie Guehenno; `The Limits to Growth'; `The Perfect Immortality,' by Robert Ettinger.
- Syndication for advice column. // Editor & Publisher;01/11/97, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p40
Reports on the syndication of an advice column `Dear Bubba' by Victoria Stagg Elliott.
- Book Reviews. Carter, Dave // European Journal of International Law;1998, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p241
The article reviews the book "The Extinction of Nation-States: A World Without Borders" by L. Ali Khan.
- Modern Times. Hibbs, Thomas S. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb2007, Issue 170, p45
The article presents a review of the book "A World Beyond Politics?: A Defense of the Nation-State," by Pierre Manent.
- The Nation-State and Violence (Book). Fieribeck, K. // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Summer1995, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p420
Reviews the book "The Nation-State and Violence," by Anthony Giddens.
- Contemporary Crisis of the Nation-State? Fukuyama, Francis // Foreign Affairs;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p117
Reviews the book "Contemporary Crisis of the Nation-State?," edited by John Dunn.