THE GLORIOUS DOCTOR
- Christmas Critics. Proctor, Robert E. // Commonweal;12/1/2006, Vol. 133 Issue 21, p20
The article reviews several books of various topics including "Science and the Trinity: The Christian Encounter with Reality," by John Polkinghorne, "Pattern of Redemption: The Theology of Hans Urs von Balthasar," by Edward T. Oakes and "The Beauty of the Infinite: The Aesthetics of Christian...
- WORD AND REVELATION. BRUNS, J. EDGAR // America;3/6/1965, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p327
The article reviews the book "Word and Revelation," by Hans Urs von Balthasar.
- Balthasar: A (Very) Critical Introduction. TAYLOR, KEVIN // Anglican Theological Review;Fall2013, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p737
The article reviews the book "Balthasar: A (Very) Critical Introduction," by Karen Kilby.
- A Classic of Christian Spirituality. CAMPION, DONALD R. // America;12/23/1961, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p422
The article reviews the book "Prayer," by Hans Urs von Balthasar, translated by A. V. Littledale.
- The Theology of Karl Barth. Fahey, Michael A. // America;7/10/1971, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p18
The article reviews the book "The Theology of Karl Barth," by Hans Urs von Balthasar.
- THE GLORY OF THE LORD (Book Review). O'Meara, Thomas Franklin // Theological Studies;Jun84, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p365
Reviews the book 'The Glory of the Lord: A Theological Aesthetics 1: Seeing the Form,' by Hans Urs von Balthasar, edited by Joseph Fessio.
- THE OFFICE OF PETER AND THE STRUCTURE OF THE CHURCH (Book Review). Galvin, John P. // Theological Studies;Dec87, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p751
Reviews the book 'The Office of Peter and the Structure of the Church,' by Hans Urs von Balthasar translated by Andree Emery.
- BALTHASAR: A (VERY) CRITICAL INTRODUCTION. HADLEY, CHRISTOPHER // Theological Studies;Sept2013, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p766
The article reviews the book "Balthasar: A (Very) Critical Introduction" by Karen R. Kilby.
- THE GLORY OF THE LORD (Book Review). Thompson, William M. // Theological Studies;Dec85, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p721
Reviews the book 'The Glory of the Lord: A Theological Aesthetics 2: Studies in Theological Style: Clerical Styles,' by Hans Urs von Balthasar.