LIBERATING PAUL: THE JUSTICE OF GOD AND THE POLITICS OF THE APOSTLE
- The Gods of Life (Book Review). Webb, Hamilton B. // LJ: Library Journal;2/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p305
Reviews the book 'The Gods of Life,' by Neil Elliott.
- Christian Realism and Liberation Theology (Book Review). Knitter, Paul // Library Journal;12/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 22, p2579
Reviews the book 'Christian Realism and Liberation Theology: Practical Theologies in Creative Conflict,' by Dennis McCann.
- BIBLICAL RADICALISM AND LIBERALISM'S VOID. Roelofs, H. Mark // Review of Politics;Summer90, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p480
Reviews the book 'The Political Theory of Liberation Theology: Toward a Reconvergence of Social Values and Social Science,' by John Pottenger.
- CHURCHES IN STUGGLE (Book Review). Hennelly, Alfred T. // Theological Studies;Dec87, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p779
Reviews the book 'Churches in Struggle: Liberation Theologies and Social Change in North America,' edited by William K. Tabb.
- The Beatitudes (Book). // Library Journal;4/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p815
Reviews the book 'The Beatitudes: To Evangelize as Jesus did,' by Segundo Galilea.
- The Challenge of Liberation Theory (Book). Knitter, Paul // Library Journal;11/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 20, p2244
Reviews the book 'The Challenge of Liberation Theory: A First-World Response,' edited by Dale L. Richesen and Brian Mahan and preface by David Tracy.
- God and America's Future (Book Review). Hill, Marjorie J. // Library Journal;1/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p179
Reviews the book 'God and America's Future,' by Frederick Sontag and John K. Roth.
- LIBERATION, REVOLUTION, AND FREEDOM (Book Review). Shannon, Thomas A. // Theological Studies;Mar76, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p174
Reviews the book 'Liberation, Revolution, and Freedom: Theological Perspectives,' edited by Thomas M. McFadden.
- Liberation Theology at the Crossroads: Democracy or Revolution? (Book). Hupp, Steven // Library Journal;3/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p94
Reviews the religious book "Liberation Theology at the Crossroads: Democracy or Revolution?" by Paul E. Sigmund.