- AN INTRODUCTION TO MORAL THEOLOGY. Kennedy, Paul V. // America;3/24/1962, Vol. 106 Issue 24, p832
The article reviews the book "An Introduction to Moral Theology," by Karl HÃ¶rmann and translated by Edward Quinn.
- Catholic Bioethics. // Catholic Answer;May/Jun2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p34
The article reviews the book "Catholic Bioethics and the Gift of Human Life," by William E. May.
- William May: Moral theologian, sentire cum Ecclesia. Latkovic, Mark S. // Linacre Quarterly;Aug2015, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p191
An obituary for William E. May, a moral theologian, is presented.
- Prominent moral theologian dies. Shaw, Russell // Our Sunday Visitor;1/4/2015, Vol. 103 Issue 36, p13
No abstract available.
- In Memoriam: William E. May (1928-2014). Likoudis, James // Catholic Social Science Review;2015, Vol. 20, p193
An obituary for American Catholic scholar William E. May is presented.
- REVISIONS (Book Review). Grisez, Germain // Theological Studies;Sep84, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p579
Reviews the book 'Revisions: Changing Perspectives in Moral Theology,' edited by Stanley Hauerwas and Alasdair MacIntyre.
- Christian Ethics in a Technological Age. De Vries, Marc J. // Philosophia Reformata (Center for Reformational Philosophy / Cen;2012, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p182
The article reviews the book "Christian Ethics in a Technological Age" by Brian Brock.
- Concise Dictionary of Christian Ethics (Book). Craft, Carolyn M. // Library Journal;12/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 22, p2640
Reviews the book 'Concise Dictionary of Christian Ethics,' edited by Bernhard Stoeckle.
- Christian Ethics: An Essential Guide (Book Review). George, William P. // Christian Century;10/24/2001, Vol. 118 Issue 29, p30
Reviews the book 'Christian Ethics: An Essential Guide,' by Robin W. Lovin.