- Legal Identity (Book Review). Self, Ronald W. // Library Journal;9/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p1762
Reviews the book 'Legal Identity: The Coming of Age Public Law,' by Joseph Vining.
- Abductive Reasoning, Logical Investigations into Discovery and Explanation. NEPOMUCENO FERNÁNDEZ, ÁNGEL // CrÃtica;dec2009, Vol. 41 Issue 123, p126
The article reviews the book "Abductive Reasoning. Logical Investigations into Discovery and Explanation" by Atocha Aliseda.
- Millgram, Elijah (ed.), Varieties of Practical Reasoning (2001). Feteris, Eveline T. // Argumentation;2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p251
Reviews the book "Varieties of Practical Reasoning," edited by Elijah Millgram.
- Abductive Reasoning. Lyne, John // Argumentation & Advocacy;Fall2005, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p114
The article reviews the book "Abductive Reasoning," by Douglas Walton.
- Emotional Reason (Book). Hursthouse, Rosalind // Mind;Apr2002, Vol. 111 Issue 442, p418
Reviews the book 'Emotional Reason: Deliberation, Motivation and the Nature of Value,' by Bennett W. Helm.
- Change in View: Principles of Reasoning (Book). Hookway, Christopher // Philosophical Quarterly;Apr89, Vol. 39 Issue 155, p242
Reviews the book "Change in View: Principles of Reasoning," by Gilbert Harman.
- If. Morton, Adam // Mind;Apr2006, Vol. 115 Issue 458, p409
The article reviews the book "If," by Jonathan Evans and David Over.
- Interpretive Reasoning. Livingston, Paisley // Mind;Apr2006, Vol. 115 Issue 458, p491
The article reviews the book "Interpretive Reasoning," by Laurent Stern.
- Reliable Reasoning. WILLIAMSON, JON // Mind;Oct2012, Vol. 121 Issue 484, p1073
The article reviews the book "Reliable Reasoning," by Gilbert Harman and Sanjeev Kulkarni.