Justifying God's Ways
- Book reviews. Schrader, David E. // Review of Metaphysics;Sep95, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p135
Reviews the book `Evil and the Evidence for God: The Challenge of John Hick's Theodicy,' by R. Douglas Geivett.
- Book Review: Virtues for Everyday Life: Michael W. Austin and R. Douglas Geivett (eds.), Being Good: Christian Virtues for Everyday Life. Cowan, David // Expository Times;Aug2013, Vol. 124 Issue 11, p556
The article reviews the book "Being Good: Christian Virtues for Everyday Life," edited by Michael W. Austin and R. Douglas Geivett.
- IN DEFENSE OF MIRACLES: A COMPREHENSIVE CASE FOR GOD'S ACTION IN HISTORY. Stetson, Brad // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1997, Issue 74, p61
Reviews the book "In Defense of Miracles: A Comprehensive Case for God's Action in History," edited by R. Douglas Geivett and Gary R. Habermas.
- The Knowledge of Good and Evil. Montaldo, Jonathan // Merton Seasonal;Dec2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p38
The article reviews the book "The Knowledge of Good and Evil," by Glenn Kleier.
- Good and Evil (Book Review). Agar, John // Library Journal;2/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p470
Reviews the book 'Good and Evil,' by Anthony S. Mercatante.
- BEING GOOD: CHRISTIAN VIRTUES FOR EVERYDAY LIFE. AUSTIN, MICHAEL W.; GEIVETT, R. DOUGLAS // Journal of Spiritual Formation & Soul Care;Fall2013, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p296
A literary criticism of the book "Being Good: Christian Virtues for Everyday Life," by Michael W. Austin and R. Douglas Geivett is presented. It states that the book focuses on the biblical priority of faith, hope, and love; and four virtues are organized within the category of faith: faith,...
- For Good and Evil (Book). Stewart, Dave N.; Tidd, Ronald R. // Journal of the American Taxation Association;Spring94, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p192
Reviews the book "For Good and Evil," by Charles Adams.
- EVIL: An Investigation (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Chenoweth, Emily; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;6/30/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 26, p68
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Evil: An Investigation,' by Lance Morrow.
- EVIL: A Primer (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;7/15/2004, Vol. 72 Issue 14, p672
Reviews the book "Evil: A Primer," by William Hart.