THE RITUAL YEAR: CHRISTMAS, WINTER, AND OTHER SEASONS
- Uneasy Rider. Kenseth, Arnold // AGNI;1992, Issue 35, p235
The poem "Uneasy Rider," by Arnold Kenseth is presented. First Line: In the bleak of spring the danger; Last Line: So low the sun, so high the cost.
- Nonfiction. Mann, Randall // Subtropics;Winter/Spring2006, Issue 1, p105
The article presents the poem "Nonfiction," by Randall Mann. First Line: For years, there was no hope. We had grown up; Last Line: But soft, the story starts anew.
- BEST OF THE SLAM 2010. // Cicada;Jan2011, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p29
The article offers information on the best submissions in 2010 to the Slam, an online counterpart to "Cicada" magazine, where writers ages 14 to 23 can submit their poems, stories, and creative non-fiction.
- Poetry as Nonfiction. Miles, Jack // Poetry;Nov2007, Vol. 191 Issue 2, p138
This article offers the author's comments on poetry as fiction and nonfiction. He states that he prefers the division between fiction and nonfiction literature as used in Italian bestseller lists: narrativa and from saggio, the Italian word for essay saggistica. He says that for him, blend of...
- Love Notes and Other Disasters. Vaughan, Joel W. // Broken Pencil;2015, Issue 68, p50
No abstract available.
- BOOKS FROM OUR PAGES. // New Yorker;12/15/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 41, p93
The article lists books of nonfiction, fiction, poetry, cartoons, and photography reviewed in the journal such as "Hallelujah Junction" by John Adams, "The Bin Ladens" by Steve Coll, and "Dear Darkness" by Kevin Young.
- Hafez (Book). Rawlinson, Nora; Johnson, Donald Clay // Library Journal;8/1/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 13, p161
Reviews the book 'Hafez: Dance of Life,' by Hafez.
- Poetry (Book). Antonucci, Ron // Library Journal;4/1/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 6, p63
Reviews the book "Poetry."
- Beowulf (Book Review). Fry, Donald K. // Library Journal;3/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p607
Reviews the book 'Beowulf: A Dual-Language Edition,' introduction by Howell D. Chickering, Jr.