TO SET THE DAWN FREE: WHEN LIFE AND CHOICE COLLIDE
- Abortion Parley (Book). Harrison, Cynthia // Library Journal;1/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p67
Reviews the book 'Abortion Parley,' edited by James Tunstead Burtchaell and foreword by Theodore M. Hesburgh.
- Rosie (Book Review). Fialkoff, Francine // Library Journal;5/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p1068
Reviews the book 'Rosie: The Investigation of a Wrongful Death,' by Ellen Frankfort and Frances Kissling.
- Abortion: Understanding Differences (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul85, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p168
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Understanding Differences,' edited by Sidney Callahan and Daniel Callahan.
- Abortion (Book Review). Paul, Eve W. // ABA Journal;May85, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p104
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Moral and Legal Perspectives,' edited by Jay L. Garfield and Patricia Hennessey.
- Abortion Policy (Book Review). Hunt, Kim S.; Eubanks, Cecil L. // Journal of Politics;Nov86, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p1095
Reviews the book `Abortion Policy: An Evaluation of the Consequences for Maternal and Infant Health,' by Jerome S. Legge Jr.
- The Dilemma of Abortion. Little, Margaret J. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb87, Vol. 150, p281
The article reviews the book "The Dilemma of Abortion," by Edwin Kenyon.
- Abortion Freedom (Book). Foster, Sallie L. // Library Journal;1/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p105
Reviews the book 'Abortion Freedom: A Worldwide Movement,' by Colin Francome.
- The Abortion Papers (Book). Harrison, Cynthia // Library Journal;1/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p105
Reviews the book 'The Abortion Papers: Inside the Abortion Mentality,' by Bernard N. Nathanson.
- Abortion and Alternatives (Book). Brooks, JoAnn // Library Journal;8/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 14, p1662
Reviews the book 'Abortion With Alternatives,' by Marjory Skowronski.