William James: Then and Now
- Submitting to Freedom: The Religious Vision of William James (Book). Greenwood, Susan F. // Review of Religious Research;Mar94, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p283
Reviews the book "Submitting to Freedom: The Religious Vision of William James," by Bennett Ramsey.
- The Life and Times of Chaucer/The Poetry of Chaucer (Book Review). Fry, Donald K. // Library Journal;4/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p925
Reviews books about Geoffrey Chaucer. 'The Life and Times of Chaucer,'; 'The Poetry of Chaucer,' by John Gardner.
- Biography Almanac (Book). Hochberg, Alan C. // Library Journal;10/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 18, p2014
Reviews the book 'Biography Almanac.'
- Chopin (Book Review). Macleod, Beth // Library Journal;9/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p1736
Reviews the book 'Chopin,' by George R. Marek with Maria Gordon-Smith.
- Tip (Book Review). Miller, William Thomas // Library Journal;6/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p1379
Reviews the book 'Tip: a biography of Thomas P. O'Neill,' by Paul Clancy and Shirley Elder.
- Sequoya (Book Review). Frey, Yvonne A. // School Library Journal;Sep88, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p176
Reviews the book 'Sequoyah,' by Jan Gleiter and Kathleen Thompson.
- Beltran (Book Review). Woelfel, Roger // Library Journal;3/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p606
Reviews the book 'Beltran: Basque Sheepman of the American West,' by Betran Paris as told to William A. Douglass.
- Charles (Book). Garstka, Katharine // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2412
Reviews the book 'Charles: Royal Adventurer,' by Don Coolican and Serge Lemoine.
- Ataturk (Book Review). Mango, Andrew // Asian Affairs;Oct82, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p327
Reviews the book 'Ataturk: Founder of a Modern State,' edited by Ali Kazancigil and Ergun Ozbudun.