- Thought and Action. Karp, Masha // Common Review;Spring2006, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p41
Reviews the book "The Promise of Politics," by Hannah Arendt, edited by Jerome Kohn.
- All that is Given: Hannah Arendt on being Jewish. Gornick, Vivian // Boston Review;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p27
This essay discusses the book "The Jewish Writings," by Hannah Arendt, edited by Jerome Kohn and Ron H. Feldman. One of the most recurrent elements in the book is Hannah's passionate insistence, throughout the war, that the Jews of the world should mount their own army and fight Hitler with guns...
- Arendt's Judgment. Greif, Mark // Dissent (00123846);Spring2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p98
Reviews the books "Responsibility and Judgment," by Hannah Arendt and edited by Jerome Kohn and "Letters 1925-1975: Hannah Arendt and Martin Heidegger," edited by Ursula Ludz and translated by Andrew Shields.
- "But Some People Will Not": Arendtian Interventions in Education. Levinson, Natasha // Philosophy of Education Yearbook;2002, p200
An essay is presented on interventions in education. The author refers to the interventions proposed by author Hannah Arendt. It mentions the role of observation of the bullying behavior between school children in bringing about reinforced bullying and achieving effective intervention in...
- Stories vs. Practices: Education for Political Action. Schutz, Aaron // Philosophy of Education Yearbook;2002, p209
An essay is presented on different stories related to education for political action. The author refers to ideologies of several philosophers including Hannah Arendt on the related topic. It discusses the use of stories by teachers in reflecting upon the moral consequences of failure to act and...
- RESPONSIBILITY AND JUDGMENT (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Chenoweth, Emily; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Reiss, Jana; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;11/3/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 44, p71
Reviews the book "Responsibility and Judgment," by Hannah Arendt and edited by Jerome Kohn.
- Truth, Lies, and Politics: A Conversation. Young-Bruehl, Elisabeth; Kohn, Jerome // Social Research;Winter2007, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p1045
The article presents the transcript of a conversation between Elisabeth Young-Bruehl, an author and psychoanalyst and Jerome Kohn, director of the Hannah Arendt Center at the New School for Social Research, New York City. In the piece they discuss the dialogic thinking of political philosopher...
- The Life of the Mind. // New Yorker;12/4/1978, Vol. 54 Issue 42, p218
The article reviews the book "The Life of the Mind," by Hannah Arendt.
- Willing. GAFFNEY, JAMES // America;5/6/1978, Vol. 138 Issue 17, p369
The article reviews the book "Willing," vol. 2, by Hannah Arendt.