The Offense of Faith
- Wordsworth and the Lake District: a Guide to the Poems and their Places. Wedd, Mary // Review of English Studies;Feb1986, Vol. 37 Issue 145, p107
Reviews the book "Wordsworth and the Lake District: A Guide to the Poems and Their Places," by David McCracken.
- Wordsworth's Language of Men/ Wordsworth and the Lake District: A Guide to the Poems and their Places. Beer, John // Modern Language Review;Apr1988, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p416
Reviews two books on poetry. "Wordsworth's Language of Men," by J. P. Ward; "Wordsworth and the Lake District: A Guide to the Poems and their Places," by David McCracken.
- CALEB WILLIAMS: THINGS AS THEY ARE NOT. Rogers, Deborah D. // American Notes & Queries;May75, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p133
Discusses the publishing of the original ending of novel 'Caleb Wiliams' by David McCracken. Contents of the missing pages in the manuscript of the novel; Misleading assertion made by McCracken; Support provided in favor of Caleb's detainment.
- McGovern sees red over McCracken sending-off. Graeme Croser // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p1
FALKIRK goalkeeper Michael McGovern last night insisted referee Brian Colvin made the wrong decision when he red-carded David McCracken in a scrappy Scottish Cup fourthround tie against Rangers.
- RAGGED RANGERS LEAVE IT SO LATE. Graeme Croser // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p2
Falkirk 0 RANGERS 2 Law (89), Templeton (90) IF this was the first proper test of Rangers' season, then they passed â€” but only just.
- Biblical Theology: Retrospect and Prospect (Book). // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;2003 Book List, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p130
Reviews the book "Biblical Theology: Retrospect and Prospect," edited by Scott Hafemann.
- Encyclopedia of Theology (Book). Heiser, W. Charles // LJ: Library Journal;8/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p1402
Reviews the book 'Encyclopedia of Theology: The Concise Sacramentum Mundi.'
- DISCOVERY IN THEOLOGY (Book Review). Masson, Robert // Theological Studies;Jun82, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p328
Reviews the book 'Discovery in Theology: Essays in Honor of Karl Rahner, S.J.,' edited by William J. Kelly.
- THEOLOGY AND BIOETHICS (Book Review). Paris, John J. // Theological Studies;Mar87, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p202
Reviews the book 'Theology and Bioethics: Exploring the Foundations and Frontiers,' edited by Earl E. Shelp.