HANDBOOK OF EVANGELICAL THEOLOGIANS
- Books. // Christian Century;5/4/94, Vol. 111 Issue 15, p475
Reviews the book `Handbook of Evangelical Theologians,' edited by Walter A. Elwell.
- Rating our theologians. Bebbington, David W. // Christianity Today;9/12/94, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p73
Reviews the book `Handbook of Evangelical Theologians,' edited by Walter A. Elwell. Biographical information about theologians; Summary of the main points of a theologian's writings; Identification with evangelism; Description of essays.
- Encountering the New Testament: A Historical and Theological Survey. Oakes, Peter // Journal for the Study of the New Testament;2006 Book List, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p3
The article reviews the book "Encountering the New Testament: A Historical and Theological Survey," 2nd ed., by Walter A. Elwell and Robert W. Yarbrough.
- Luke the Theologian (Book). Talbert, Charles T. // Journal of Biblical Literature;Summer89, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p345
Reviews the book 'Luke the Theologian: Thirty-Three Years of Research (1950-1983),' by Francois Bovon, and translated by Ken McKinney.
- Theologians at Work. LAY, THOMAS // America;10/21/1967, Vol. 117 Issue 17, p448
The article reviews the book "Theologians at Work," by Patrick Granfield.
- Engaging Theologians. Novak, Michael Anthony // Theological Studies;Sep2014, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p705
No abstract available.
- Augustine, the Theologian. BASTIAN, RALPH J. // America;10/10/1970, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p269
The article reviews the book "Augustine, the Theologian," by Eugene TeSelle.
- ALBERTUS MAGNUS, DOCTOR UNIVERSALIS (Book Review). Devenish, Philip E. // Theological Studies;Jun81, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p315
Reviews the book 'Albertus Magnus, Doctor Universalis 1280/1980,' edited by Gerbert Meyer and Albert Zimmermann.
- Karl Barth's Reception in Korea: An Historical Overview. Young-Gwan Kim // Evangelical Review of Theology;Jan2003, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p73
Reports on the eagerness of Korean theologians to characterize themselves as evangelicals with emphasis on the maintenance of conduct. Application of Christocentric ecclesiology; Promotion of the rapid growth of the church; Advantage of the influence of Confucianism on the ethical principles of...