Death With Dignity?
- Then & Now: Great (and not so great) moments in creative nonfiction, 1993-2010. // Creative Nonfiction;2010, Issue 38, p7
This article discusses several books including "Girl, Interrupted," by Susanna Kaysen; "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil," by John Berendt; and "How We Die: Reflections on Life's Final Chapter," by Sherwin B. Nuland.
- Books in review. Conley, John J. // Society;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p90
Reviews the book "Letting Go," by Melvin I. Urofsky.
- Maimonides. Albright, Eric D. // Library Journal;8/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 13, p111
Reviews the book "Maimonides," by Sherwin B. Nuland.
- The Uncertain Art. // Share Guide;Sep/Oct2008, Issue 99, p80
The article reviews the book "The Uncertain Art," by Sherwin B. Nuland.
- Dances with death. Petrow, Steven // Advocate;2/8/94, Issue 648, p72
Reviews the book 'How We Die: Reflections on Life's Final Chapter,' by Sherwin B. Nuland.
- Maimonides. Lantos, John D. // Journal of the History of Medicine & Allied Sciences;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p251
The article reviews the book "Maimonides," by Sherwin B. Nuland.
- Doctors - The Biography of Medicine. Lister, J. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1989, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p247
The article reviews the book "Doctors--The Biography of Medicine," by S.B. Nuland.
- IN PRINT. // LocumLife;May2009, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p17
The article reviews the book "The Soul of Medicine: Tales From the Bedside," by Sherwin B. Nuland.
- Doctors. Pai, Sanjay // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/26/2008, Vol. 337 Issue 7663, p239
The article reviews the book "Doctors" by Sherwin Nuland.