MODERN HALAKHAH FOR OUR TIME/ETHICS OF RESPONSIBILITY: PLURALISTIC APPROACHES TO COVENANTAL ETHICS
- Book reviews: Arts & humanities. Craft, Carolyn // Library Journal;3/1/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 4, p92
Reviews the book `Ethics of Responsibility: Pluralistic Approaches to Covenantal Ethics,' by Walter S. Wurzburger.
- Book reviews. Schultz, Joseph P. // Journal of Church & State;Winter97, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p162
Reviews the books `Modern Halakhah for Our Time,' by Emmanuel Rackman.
- ISRAEL'S EMERGING CONSTITUTION, 1948-1951. MORIARTY, FREDERICK L. // America;9/3/1955, Vol. 93 Issue 23, p542
The article reviews the book "Israel's Emerging Constitution, 1948-1951," by Emanuel Rackman.
- From Cooperation to Conflict: Rabbi Professor Emanuel Rackman, Rav Joseph B. Soloveitchik, and the Evolution of American Modern Orthodoxy. Kaplan, Lawrence // Modern Judaism: A Journal of Jewish Ideas & Experience;Feb2010, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p46
The article presents an exploration into the theological debate between the American Jewish Orthodox rabbis Emanuel Rackman and Joseph B. Soloveitchik in the early 1950s and its reflections on the state of Jewish Orthodoxy in the mid 20th-century. Details are given highlighting the particular...
- THE ETHICS OF AQUINAS (Book). Spohn, William C. // Theological Studies;Jun2003, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p430
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Ethics of Aquinas,' edited by Stephen J. Pope.
- The Ethics of Memory (Book). Gordon, David // Library Journal;8/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 13, p100
Reviews the book 'The Ethics of Memory.'
- The ethics of free speech. Haggard, Pat // New Scientist;6/15/91, Vol. 130 Issue 1773, p54
Reviews the book `A Companion to Ethics,' edited by Peter Singer.
- Encyclopedia of Ethics (Book). Hoffman, Robert // Library Journal;2/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p135
Reviews the book 'Encyclopedia of Ethics,' edited by Lawrence C. and Charlotte B. Becker.
- Ethics from a Theocentric Perspective/Ethics (Book). Clarke, Jack A. // Library Journal;10/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 17, p1934
Reviews the book 'Ethics From a Theocentric Perspective 1: Theology and Ethics,' by James Gustafson.