- Adult books: Nonfiction. Cohen, George // Booklist;7/1/94, Vol. 90 Issue 21, p1898
Reviews the book `Is Christianity True?,' by Hugo A. Meynell.
- Is Christianity True? J. D. // America;8/26/1933, Vol. 49 Issue 21, p498
The article reviews the book "Is Christianity True?," by C. E. M. Joad and Arnold Lunn.
- The Christian World (Book). Clarke, Jack A. // Library Journal;1/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book 'The Christian world: A Social and Cultural History,' edited and introduced by Geoffrey Barraclough.
- Christian Thought: A Brief History (Book). Ballantine, P. // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;2003 Book List, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p7
Reviews the book 'Christian Thought: A Brief History,' edited by Adrian Hastings, Alistair Mason and Hugh Pyper.
- The Christian Instructed and the Christina Consoled. // America;3/26/1910, Vol. 2 Issue 24, p648
The article reviews the book "The Christian Instructed and the Christian Consoled."
- Augustine (Book). Bonner, Gerald // Journal of Theological Studies;Apr2002, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p431
Reviews the book 'Augustine: Political Writing,' edited by E.M. Atkins and R.J. Dodaro.
- Auferstenhung---Resurrection: The Forth Durham-TÃ¼bingen Research Symposium, Resurrection, Transfiguration and Exaltation in old Testament, Ancient Judaism and early Christianity (Book). // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;2003 Book List, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p125
Reviews the non-fiction book "Auferstenhung---Resurrection: The Forth Durham-TÃ¼bingen Research Symposium, Resurrection, Transfiguration and Exaltation in old Testament, Ancient Judaism and early Christianity," edited by Friedrich Avemarie and Hermann Lichtenberger.
- Christian Fiction. Butler, Tamara // Library Journal;4/1/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p78
Introduces a series of reviews of christian fiction books.
- Nicene Christianity (Book). // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov2002, Issue 127, p64
Reviews the book 'Nicene Christianity: The Future for a New Ecumenism,' edited by Christopher R. Seitz.