THEOLOGY WITHOUT BOUNDARIES: ENCOUNTERS OF EASTERN ORTHODOXY AND WESTERN TRADITION
- The Ideal Seminary: Pursuing Excellence in Theological Education (Book). Parker, David // Evangelical Review of Theology;Jan2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p92
Reviews the book "The Ideal Seminary: Pursuing Excellence in Theological Education," by Carnegie Samuel Calian.
- Icon and Pulpit-The Protestant-Orthodox Encounter (Book). Vrga, Djuro J. // Review of Religious Research;Winter71, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p117
Reviews the book "Icon and Pulpit: The Protestant-Orthodox Encounter," by Carnegie Samuel Calian.
- Longtime seminary president to retire. // Christian Century;12/14/2004, Vol. 121 Issue 25, p14
Focuses on the plans of Carnegie Samuel Calian to retire as the president of the Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in January 2006. Remarks of Calian regarding his retirement; Information on his career as the president of the seminary; Growth of the seminary due to Calian.
- The Gospel According to The Wall Street Journal (Book). Wolseley, Roland E. // Journalism Quarterly;Winter75, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p780
Reviews the book "The Gospel According to The Wall Street Journal," by Carnegie Samuel Calian.
- Biblical Theology: Retrospect and Prospect (Book). // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;2003 Book List, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p130
Reviews the book "Biblical Theology: Retrospect and Prospect," edited by Scott Hafemann.
- Encyclopedia of Theology (Book). Heiser, W. Charles // LJ: Library Journal;8/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p1402
Reviews the book 'Encyclopedia of Theology: The Concise Sacramentum Mundi.'
- DISCOVERY IN THEOLOGY (Book Review). Masson, Robert // Theological Studies;Jun82, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p328
Reviews the book 'Discovery in Theology: Essays in Honor of Karl Rahner, S.J.,' edited by William J. Kelly.
- THEOLOGY AND BIOETHICS (Book Review). Paris, John J. // Theological Studies;Mar87, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p202
Reviews the book 'Theology and Bioethics: Exploring the Foundations and Frontiers,' edited by Earl E. Shelp.
- Christian Theology (Book Review). Marsh, Douglas S. // Library Journal;11/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 20, p2382
Reviews the book 'Christian Theology: A Case Method Approach,' edited by Robert A. Evans and Thomas D. Parker.