- Immigration, African Americans, and Race Discourse. Steinberg, Stephen // New Politics;Summer2005, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p42
Discusses the issue of immigration in the U.S. and its impact on African Americans. Information on several studies showing the preference of U.S. employers for immigrants over African American employees; Factors that contributed to an increase in employment rate among immigrants than African...
- Reviews of books: United States. Esslinger, Dean // American Historical Review;Dec94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p1770
Reviews the book `Immigrants and the American City,' by Thomas Muller.
- Book reviews. Arnold, Joseph A. // Journal of American History;Sep94, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p774
Reviews the books `Urban Policy in Twentieth-Century America,' edited by Arnold R. Hirsch and Raymond A. Mohl and `Immigrants and the American City,' by Thomas Muller.
- California Schools Said Strained by New Immigrants. // Education Week;3/21/1984, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p4
The article reports on the serious problem created by the wave of new immigrants for the school systems responsible for the education of immigrant children in California. According to Thomas Muller, who directed a study for the Urban Institute, the state's expenditures for the education of the...
- The Fourth Wave (Book Review). Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan87, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p809
Reviews the book 'The Fourth Wave: California's Newest Immigrants,' by Thomas Muller and Thomas J. Espenshade.
- Book Reviews: Thomas MÃ¼ller:Arthur Priors Zeitlogik, Paderborn: mentis, 2002, S. 319 ISBN 3-89785-257-8; 46 Euro. Strobach, Niko // Journal for General Philosophy of Science;2004, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p403
Reviews the book "Arthur Priors Zeitlogik," by Thomas Muller.
- Appointments. // Diapason;Feb2010, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p5
The article announces that Thomas Mueller was appointed as music director and organist at the First Congregational Church in Camden, Maine.
- Finanzrisiken in der Assekuranz - Moderne Finanz und Risikokonzepte in der Versicherungswirtschaft. // Risiko Manager;2013, Issue 21, p10
The article reviews the book "Finanzrisiken in der Assekuranz - Moderne Finanz und Risikokonzepte in der Versicherungswirtschaft," by Thomas MÃ¼ller.
- CRAYOLA. Fitzgerald, Kate; Kim, Junu Bryan // Advertising Age;7/5/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 28, pS-8
Features Thomas S. Muller as Binney & Smith's vice president-Crayola Products and his marketing strategy for the products. Launching of several products; Over $300 million sales in 1993; Washable Crayons as one of the firm's hottest introductions; Stepping up of television advertising.