BEING CATHOLIC: COMMONWEAL FROM THE SEVENTIES TO THE NINETIES
- The Commonwealth and American Catholicism (Book Review). Gleason, Philip // American Historical Review;Dec75, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p1406
Reviews the book 'The Commonweal and American Catholicism: The Magazine, the Movement, the Meaning,' by Rodger Van Allen.
- Why Catholic? (Book). Asher, Richard E. // Library Journal;3/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p739
Reviews the book 'Why Catholic?,' edited by John J. Delaney.
- Evangelizing Catholics. // Catholic Answer;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p36
No abstract available.
- American Catholics (Book). Heiser, W. Charles // Library Journal;1/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book 'American catholics: A History of the Roman Catholic Community in the United States,' by James J. Hennesey and with a foreword by John Tracy Ellis.
- Catholics in the Movies. Butler, Betsy // Catholic Library World;Mar2009, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p225
The article reviews the book "Catholics in the Movies," edited by Colleen McDannell.
- Once a Catholic (Book). Laskowski, Nancy M.; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;10/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 17, p74
Reviews the book 'Once a Catholic: prominent Catholics and ex-Catholics discuss the influence of the Church on their lives and work,' by Peter Occhiogrosso.
- CATHOLIC REVIVALISM (Book Review). Hennesey, James // Theological Studies;Sep78, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p549
Reviews the book 'Catholic Revivalism: The American Experience 1830-1900,' by Jay P. Dolan.
- Encyclopedia of Catholic Literature. Stankovics, Denise J. // Library Journal;12/1/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 20, p164
Reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Catholic Literature," edited by Mary R. Reichardt.
- New Catholic Encyclopedia (Book). Berg, John-Leonard // Library Journal;12/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 20, p110
Reviews the book 'New Catholic Encylopedia.'