- How do I love me? Let met count the ways. Bonney, Dean // Books in Canada;Aug/Sep79, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p31
Reviews the autobiography 'How I Overcame My Fear of Whores, Royalty, Gays, Teachers, Hippies, Psychiatrists, Athletes, Transvestites, Clergymen, Police, Children, Bullies, Politicians, Nuns, Grandparents, Doctors, Celebrities, Gurus, Judges, Artists, Critics, Mothers, Fathers, Publishers and...
- Hondo (Book Review). Smith, Curt // Library Journal;3/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p626
Reviews the book 'Hondo: Celtic Man in Motion,' by John Havlicek and Bob Ryan.
- The Convict (Book Review). Preston, Gregor A. // Library Journal;3/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p679
Reviews the book 'The Convict,' by Felix Milani with Micha Grin.
- Nitschke (Book). Maxymuk, John // Library Journal;8/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 13, p106
Reviews the book 'Nitschke: The Ray Nitschke Story.'
- Sandy (Book Review). Campbell, Victoria; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Nov78, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p56
Reviews the book 'Sandy: The Autobiography of a Star,' by William Berloni and Allison Thomas.
- Autobiography. Anderson, Kyle // Entertainment Weekly;12/13/2013, Issue 1289, p82
The article reviews the book "Autobiography," by Morrisey.
- Everybody's Morrissey Nowadays. O 'NEILL, BRENDAN // American Conservative;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p45
The article reviews the book "Autobiography" by Morrissey.
- Women's Autobiography (Book). Mitchell, Sally // Library Journal;3/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p724
Reviews the book 'Women's Autobiography: Essays in Criticism,' edited by Estelle Jelinek.
- The Autobiography of Malcom X (BOOK). Jackson Jr., Miles J. // Library Journal;6/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 11, p90
Reviews the book "The Autobiography of Malcolm X," by Malcolm X.