MODERN CATHOLICISM: VATICAN II AND AFTER
- AFRICAN CATHOLICISM: ESSAYS IN DISCOVERY. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1990, Issue 2, p58
Reviews the book "African Catholicism: Essays in Discovery," by Adrian Hastings.
- Adrian Hastings Remembered. Ward, Kevin // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Oct2001, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p150
Pays tribute to Catholic priest and church historian Father Adrian Hastings, who died on May 30, 2001. Contribution to the study of Christianity in Africa; Educational and professional background; Description of Hastings' mission in Africa.
- A World History of Christianity (Book Review). Bays, Daniel H. // Church History;Jun2001, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p393
Reviews the book `A World History of Christianity,' edited by Adrian Hastings.
- ONE AND APOSTOLIC. BIANCHI, EUGENE C. // America;2/15/1964, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p236
The article reviews the book "One and Apostolic," by Adrian Hastings.
- HASTINGSOVO SHVATANJE NACIJE I NACIONALITETA. Zolota, Alma // Pregled;2013, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p285
This text offers a review of the book The Construction of Nationhood by Adrian Hastings, AdamiÄ‡: Rijeka, 2003.
- The African Church. Ajayi, J. F. Ade // History Today;Jan80, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p57
Reviews the book 'History of African Christianity, 1950-1975,' by Adrian Hastings.
- The Construction of Nationhood : Ethinicity, Religion and Nationalism. Lunn, Kenneth // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring99, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p74
Reviews the book "The Construction of Nationhood: Ethnicity, Religion and Nationalism," by Adrian Hastings.
- Listening to Children and Young People in Healthcare Consultations. Norman, Amanda // Nursing Standard;10/12/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p28
The article reviews the book "Listening to Children and Young People in Healthcare Consultations," edited by Sarah Redsell and Adrian Hastings.
- The Good Consultation Guide for Nurses. Siriwardena, Niroshan // Quality in Primary Care;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p180
The article reviews the book "The Good Consultation Guide for Nurses," edited by Adrian Hastings and Sarah Redsell.