The New Populism
- Representing God in Washington (Book). Stussy, Susan A.; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;1/1/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p89
Reviews the book 'Representing God in Washington: the role of religious lobbies in the American polity,' by Allen D. Hertzke.
- THE DEATH OF KINGS. Connole, John M. // America;2/6/1954, Vol. 90 Issue 19, p486
The article reviews the book "The Death of Kings," by Charles Wertenbaker.
- Political Attitudes in America: Formation and Change (Book). Braungart, Richard G.; Braungart, Margaret M. // Journal of Political & Military Sociology;Spring83, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p157
Reviews the book "Political Attitudes in America: Formation and Change," by Paul R. Abramson.
- The Influence of Fiction Versus Nonfiction on Political Attitudes. Cao, Xiaoxia // Communication Research Reports;Jan-Mar2015, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p83
An experiment was conducted to test the influence of fictional versus real events portrayed in videos (defined by the fiction versus nonfiction labels of the videos) on political attitudes. It found that the labels interacted with individual differences in need for cognition (NC) to influence...
- Measures of Political Attitudes (Book Review). Carmines, Edward G. // Public Opinion Quarterly;Spring2001, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p141
Reviews the book "Measures of Political Attitudes," edited by John P. Robinson, Phillip R. Shaver and Lawrence S. Wrightsman.
- MONSTER. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;7/9/2014, p2
The article presents the author's views on 'Monster' case in Macedonia that serve for elaboration of daily-political attacks with interethnic tension.
- Third World America. Sachs, Andrea // Time International (Atlantic Edition);9/13/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p15
The article reviews the book "Third World America," by Arianna Huffington.
- JAMAICAN LEADERS: POLITICAL ATTITUDES IN A NEW NATION (Book). Lind, Andrew W. // Social Forces;Dec65, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p285
Reviews the book "Jamaican Leaders: Political Attitudes in a New Nation," by Wendell Bell.
- The Outrage Industry: Political Opinion Media and the New Incivility. Pinedo, Isabel // Democratic CommuniquÃ©;Spring2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p57
No abstract available.