The Philosophical Foundations of Environmental Law: Property, Rights and Nature
- The Philosophical Foundations of Environmental Law -- Property, Rights and Nature. Doup�, Mike // Journal of Environmental Law;2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p461
The article reviews the book "The Philosophical Foundations of Environmental Law--Property, Rights and Nature," by Sean Coyle and Karen Morrow.
- S Coyle and K Morrow, THE PHILOSOPHICAL FOUNDATIONS OF ENVIRONMENTAL LAW. Himsworth, Chris // Edinburgh Law Review;Jan2006, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p174
The article reviews the book "The Philosophical Foundations of Environmental Law," by S. Coyle and K. Morrow.
- Book Reviews. Layard, Antonia // Environmental Law Review;2006, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p241
The article reviews two books including "The Yearbook of European Environmental Law," Volume 3, edited by H. Somsen and "The Philosophical Foundations of Environmental Law: Property, Rights and Nature," edited by Robert Jay Goldstein.
- Obituaries. Henderson, M.J. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);07/26/97, Vol. 315 Issue 7102, p256
Presents an obituary for Sean Coyle, senior registrar in chemical pathology at Saint James Hospital in Leeds, England. Career highlights; Achievements.
- Now is the winter of our deep content. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb98, p15
Presents information on the 1998 pre-Christmas meeting of Builders Merchant Federation in London, England. Theme of the meeting; Participation of Sean Coyle, managing director of Keystone company, in the event.
- IN BRIEF. // Airline Business;Jan2010, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p45
The article announces executive appointments and resignations in the airline business as of January 2010 including Liz Savage as chief commercial officer at Virgin Blue, outgoing Aer Lingus chief financial officer Sean Coyle and Ken McKenzie as chief operating officer at WestJet.
- Recording an Original Cast CD. Finkle, David // Back Stage West;6/21/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p9
An interview with Kurt Deutsch, president of Sh-K-Boom Records and its subsidiary label, Ghostlight Records, is presented. He describes performers in the studio. He admits he has encountered many singers who lack the necessary singing technique. He recounts his experience working with singer...
- THE YEARBOOK OF EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL LAW, VOL. 1 (Book). Herala, Nina // Environmental Law Review;2001, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p160
Reviews the book 'The Yearbook of European Environmental Law,' edited by Han Somsen.
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW (Book). Hughes, D. // Environmental Law Review;2003, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p74
Reviews the book 'Environmental Law,' by D. Hughes.