- INTIMATE MEMORIES OF THE LATE POPE. Gardiner, Anne Barbeau // New Oxford Review;Apr2009, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p42
The article reviews the book "A Life With Karol: My Forty-Year Friendship With the Man Who Became Pope," by Stanislaw Cardinal Dziwisz and Gian Franco Svidercoschi, translated by Adrian J. Walker.
- Religion reviews. // Publishers Weekly;1/9/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p39
Reviews the book `Letter to a Jewish Friend: The Simple and Extraordinary Story of Pope John Paul II and His Jewish School Friend,' by Gian Franco Svidercoschi.
- John Paul IIâ€¦the movie. // Catholic Digest;Dec2007, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p14
The article announces that a fictional documentary film about Pope John Paul II is scheduled to be released in 2008. The fictional documentary, "A Life With Karol," was written by the archbishop of Krakow Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz and Catholic writer Gian Franco Svidercoschi. The movie, which...
- Book reviews. Rosenbaum, Stanley N. // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Summer97, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p469
Reviews the books `Die Geschichte vom Christen Theodor und seinem Freund, dem Juden Abraham: Legenden, by Nikolai Leskow, `Letter to a Jewish Friend: The Simple and Extraordinary Story of Pope John Paul II and His Jewish School Friend,' by Gian Franco Svidercoschi.
- The Heart of Friendship (Book Review). Bednar, Marie // LJ: Library Journal;2/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p624
Reviews the book 'The Heart of Friendship,' by Muriel James and Louis M. Savary.
- The Art of Friendship (Book Review). Mattes, Jane // Library Journal;11/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 20, p2469
Reviews the book 'The Art of Friendship,' by Christine Leefeldt and Ernest Callenbach.
- From a Dance Team Girl. Whittington, Alyssa // Teen Ink;Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p19
A personal narrative which explores the author's experience of friendship with her chemistry partner Jill is presented.
- We Were Drunk. Donnelly, Will // Barrelhouse;2015, Issue 14, p68
The article presents a creative nonfiction where the author shares his experiences with his friends, the differences and the bonding and how they got robbed with the narrative in first person, it is presented like a short story.
- Prune (Book Review). Hawley, Lucy V. // School Library Journal;Dec84, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p94
Reviews the book 'Prune,' by Ramon Royal Ross and illustrated by Susan Sarabasha.