Taking Dialogue Seriously
- Shorter reviews and notices. Norris, Frederick W. // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Jan94, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p107
Reviews the book `The Diversity of Religions: A Christian Perspective,' by Joseph A. DiNoia.
- Book reviews. Kollar, Rene // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Summer/Fall93, Vol. 30 Issue 3/4, p483
Reviews the books `The Diversity of Religions: A Christian Perspective,' by J.A. Dinoia and `Christian Theology and Inter-Religious Dialogue,' by Maurice Wiles.
- Institutes of the Christian Religion: 1541 French Edition. Bigalke Jr., Ron J. // Journal of Dispensational Theology;Dec2009, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p74
The article reviews the book "Institutes of the Christian Religion," 1541 French Edition, translated by Elsie Anne McKee.
- NICENE CHRISTIANITY. Evans, G. R. // Expository Times;Mar2003, Vol. 114 Issue 6, p213
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Nicene Christianity: The Future for a New Ecumenism,' edited by Christopher R. Seitz.
- Christianity and Other Religions (Book). Craft, Carolyn M. // Library Journal;4/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p890
Reviews the book 'Christianity and Other Religions: Selected Readings,' edited by John Hick and Brian Hebblethwaite.
- Christians in the Middle East ï¿½ Past, Present and Future. Chapman, Colin // Transformation (02653788);Apr2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p91
A brief survey of events and movements from the first century to the present day provides the background for understanding the complexity of questions relating to the presence of Christians in the Middle East at the present time. Some of these issues affect all Christians, while others are...
- INTRODUCTION. Borg, Marcus J. // Color, Culture & Creed: How Ethnic Background Influences Belief;2005, p6
This article presents a brief discussion of religions. The world's major religions are named. The role played by religion in North America is noted. The number of U.S. citizens who claim to be Christians is estimated. How diversity exists between religions and among Christians is discussed. The...
- "Beowulf" and Christianity. Chickering, Howell // Speculum;Jan1990, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p214
Reviews the book ""Beowulf" and Christianity," by Mary A. Parker.
- JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY (Book Review). Pawlikowski, John T. // Theological Studies;Sep84, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p576
Reviews the book 'Judaism and Christianity: Origins, Developments, and Recent Trends,' by Robert H. Ayers.