Divorce, Communitarian Style
- On Divorce. Auster, Lawrence // National Review;11/2/1992, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p60
The article reviews the book "On Divorce," by Louis de Bonald, translated and edited by Nicholas Davidson, foreword by Robert Nisbet.
- The French Counterrevolutionary Theorist Louis de Bonald (1754-1840). Graham, John T. // American Historical Review;Oct98, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p1259
A review of the book "The French Counter-Revolutionary Theorist Louis de Bonald (1754-1840)," by David Klinck, as part of the Studies in Modern European History series, is presented.
- Book reviews. Reedy, W. Jay // Catholic Historical Review;Jan1998, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p125
Reviews the book `The French Counterrevolutionary Theorist Louis de Bonald (1754-1840),' by David Klinck.
- LA REINA BELICOSA Y PACÃFICA. ANAMNESIS DE LA TEOLOGÃA POLÃTICA DE DESCARTES. Rivera, Víctor Samuel // Estudios FilosÃ³ficos;sep-dic2005, Vol. 54 Issue 157, p475
The present contribution intends the ontology of the political decision on war and peace starting from an act of recalling. The Ballet of the Peace by Descartes (1649) has been taken as a narrative motive; a nostalgic model of an alternative modernity, it starts from oblivion against the...
- â€˜A deist is someone who has not lived long enough to become an atheistâ€™. van den Berg, Jan // Notes & Queries;Dec2013, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p596
The article discusses whether Denis Diderot, a prominent figure of the French Enlightenment, should be credited with the quote "a deist is someone who has not lived long enough to become an atheist" as noted in the book "Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy" by Simon Blackburn. Citing the French...
- Inside Divorce (Book Review). McColman, Donna J. // LJ: Library Journal;6/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p1142
Reviews the book 'Inside Divorce: Is It What You Really Want?,' By Edmond Addeo and Robert Burger.
- Dealing with Divorce (Book Review). Ziegler, Mary Pradt // LJ: Library Journal;3/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p731
Reviews the book 'Dealing with Divorce,' by Robert K. Moffett and Jack F. Scherer.
- Meditations for the Divorced (Book). Chase, Elise // Library Journal;11/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 18, p116
Reviews the book 'Meditations for the Divorced.'
- Living and Loving After Divorce (Book Review). Ziegler, Mary Pradt // Library Journal;7/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 13, p1506
Reviews the book 'Living and Loving After Divorce,' by Catherine Napolitane and Victoria Pellegrino.