MAKING SENSE OF IT ALL: PASCAL AND THE MEANING OF LIFE
- OUR IDEA OF GOD: AN INTRODUCTION TO PHILOSOPHICAL THEOLOGY. Markham, Ian // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov1991, Issue 17, p62
Reviews the book "Our Idea of God: An Introduction to Philosophical Theology," by Thomas V. Morris.
- The Logic of God Incarnate. Millar, Alan // Philosophical Quarterly;Apr89, Vol. 39 Issue 155, p245
Reviews the book "The Logic of God Incarnate," by Thomas V. Morris.
- The Modal Ontological Argumentâ€” A Reply to Kane and Morris. McGRATH, P. J. // Mind;Jul1986, Vol. 95 Issue 379, p373
In this article the author comments on two articles titled "The Modal Ontological Argument," by R. Kane and "Necessary Beings," by Thomas V. Morris, which were published in the 1984 and 1985 issues of the journal, respectively. He appreciates Morris on his distinguishing between logical...
- Jewish Philosophers (Book Review). Adelman, George // LJ: Library Journal;2/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p624
Reviews the book 'Jewish Philosophers,' edited by Steven T. Katz.
- Lucian Blaga: Imagine ÅŸi cuvÃ¢nt. BOCA, PAUL // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Ephemerides;Jun2013, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p163
The article reviews the book "Lucian Blaga: Imagine È™i cuvÃ¢nt (Lucian Blaga: Image and Word."
- Prophet. Lukacs, John // New Yorker;11/14/88, Vol. 64 Issue 39, p136
Reviews the book "Tocqueville: A Biography," translated by Lydia Davis and Robert Hemenway.
- Marx (Book). Nelson, Brent A. // Library Journal;6/15/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 12, p1260
Reviews the book 'Marx: The First Hundred Years,' edited by David McLellan.
- Waxing Philosophical. // NEA Today;Jan2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p39
Reviews the book 'Greek Philosophers.'
- Highbrow Hatred. Wolfe, Alan // Commonweal;5/17/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p22
The article reviews the book "Hitler's Philosophers," by Yvonne Sherratt.