Traders and Raiders
- Book reviews. Zinkhan, George M.; Clark, Terry // Journal of Marketing;Jan1995, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p110
The article presents a review of the book "Systems of Survival: A Dialogue on the Moral Foundations of Commerce and Politics," by Jane Jacobs.
- The Nature of Economics. // Atlantic;Apr2000, Vol. 285 Issue 4, p132
The article reviews the book "The Nature of Economics," by Jane Jacobs.
- Does Character Matter? Guardian Values in an Age of Commerce. Giddy, Patrick // Theoria: A Journal of Social & Political Theory;Aug2007, Issue 113, p53
The article examines the impact of how the manner in which things are done on the agent's character in an age of commerce. The commercial moral syndrome stressing fairness, and the guardian moral syndrome emphasizing loyalty are the two frameworks revealed in Jane Jacobs' phenomenology of moral...
- CITY LIGHTS. Wagner Jr., Robert F. // New Republic;7/2/84, Vol. 191 Issue 1, p29
Reviews the book "Cities and the Wealth of Nations: Principles of Economic Life," by Jane Jacobs.
- The Economy of cities (Book). Lewis, David // Monthly Labor Review;Dec69, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p78
Reviews the book 'The Economy of Cities,' by Jane Jacobs.
- Book Reviews. MacKenzie, John M. // ECUMENE;Jan1998, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p123
Reviews the book 'Edge of Empire: Postcolonialism and the City,' by Jane M. Jacobs.
- The City of Man. // Time;6/13/1969, Vol. 93 Issue 24, p106
The article reviews the book "The Economy of Cities," by Jane Jacobs.
- EXAMINED LIVES. Whittaker, Ted // Books in Canada;Summer93, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p51
Reviews the book 'Systems of Survival: A Dialogue on the Moral Foundations of Commerce and Politics,' by Jane Jacobs.
- How things work. Jackson, Lorna // Quill & Quire;Mar2000, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p57
Reviews the book 'The Nature of Economies,' by Jane Jacobs.