HEAVENLY SUPPER: THE STORY OF MARIA JANIS
- Tomizza, Fulvio. Bergin, Thomas O. // Columbia Dictionary of Modern European Literature;1980, p811
A profile of Italian novelist Fulvio Tomizza is presented. Information on his birth, birthplace, and professional recognitions that he achieved is presented. An overview of his literary style is offered. Some of his works include: "La ragazza di Petrovia," "Il bosco di acacie" and "La quinta...
- Gli sposi di Via Rossetti. Bergin, Thomas G. // World Literature Today;Spring87, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p266
Reviews the book "Gli sposi di Via Rossetti," by Fulvio Tomizza.
- L'ereditiera veneziana. Ragusa, Olga // World Literature Today;Fall89, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p663
Reviews the book "L'ereditiera veneziana," by Fulvio Tomizza.
- Book reviews: Fiction. Kempf, A.C. // Library Journal;11/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 18, p133
Reviews the novel "Heavenly Supper: The Story of Maria Janis," by Fulvio Tomizza, translated by Anne Jacobson Schutte.
- Fulvio Tomizza's Depiction of the Italo-Yugoslav Frontier. Kedic, Ante // World Literature Today;Summer85, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p346
Provides information on several novels of author Fulvio Tomizza which depicts the Italo-Yugoslav frontier. "Materada"; "La ragazza di Petrovia"; "Il bosco di acacie."
- Quando Dio usci di chiesa: Vita e fede in un borgo istriano del Cinquecento. Crane, Rufus S. // World Literature Today;Fall88, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p643
Reviews the book "Quando Dio usci di chiesa: Vita e fede in un borgo istriano del Cinquecento," by Fulvio Tomizza.
- The Life and Times of Chaucer/The Poetry of Chaucer (Book Review). Fry, Donald K. // Library Journal;4/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p925
Reviews books about Geoffrey Chaucer. 'The Life and Times of Chaucer,'; 'The Poetry of Chaucer,' by John Gardner.
- Biography Almanac (Book). Hochberg, Alan C. // Library Journal;10/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 18, p2014
Reviews the book 'Biography Almanac.'
- Sequoya (Book Review). Frey, Yvonne A. // School Library Journal;Sep88, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p176
Reviews the book 'Sequoyah,' by Jan Gleiter and Kathleen Thompson.