Evangelicals and Capitalism
- Book reviews. Wogaman, J. Philip // Journal of Church & State;Autumn92, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p874
Reviews the book `With Liberty and Justice for Whom? The Recent Evangelical Debate Over Capitalism,' by Craig M. Gay.
- Evangelicals' economic babel. Cromartie, Michael // Christianity Today;3/8/93, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p44
Reviews the book `With Liberty and Justice for Whom? The Recent Evangelical Debate over Capitalism,' by Craig M. Gay
- A CHRISTIAN APPROACH TO MONEY. Matthews, John // Expository Times;Aug2005, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p389
The article reviews the book "Cash Values: Money and the Erosion of Meaning in Today's Society," by Craig M. Gay.
- Contours of Culture. Myers, Ken // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p12
The article reviews the book "The Way of the (Modern) World: Or, Why It's Tempting to Live As If God Doesn't Exist," by Craig M. Gay.
- Capitali$m (Book Review). Ury, Claude M. // Library Journal;2/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p400
Reviews the book 'Capitalism: Sources of Hostility,' edited and introduced by Ernest van den Haag.
- Mainstreet Capitalism: Essays on Broadening Share Ownership in America and Britain (Book). Karr, William // Humanist;Mar/Apr89, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p43
Reviews the book "Mainstreet Capitalism: Essays on Broadening Share Ownership in America and Britain," edited by Stuart M. Speiser.
- Trilateralism (Book). Phillips, Ronnie J. // Library Journal;4/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p870
Reviews the book 'Trilateralism: The Trilateral Commission and Elite Planning for World Management,' edited by Holly Sklar.
- The Denigration of Capitalism (Book Review). // Education;Fall80, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p23
The Denigration of Capitalism. Six points of View. Michael Novak, Editor. American Enterprise Institute. Washington, D.C. 1979. 64 pp. Dr. Edward R. Norman, a British historian and an ordained priest of the Church of England, caused a sensation on both sides of the Atlantic with his Reith...
- THE DEMISE OF CAPITALISM? TYFIELD, DAVID // Journal of Critical Realism;2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p112
How are we to understand the multiple overlapping crises of the present? In a superbly enlightening synthesis of Marxian (critique of) political economy and systems theory, Robert Biel presents a compelling case for the importance of an entropic perspective, regarding both thermodynamic and...