Back to Fundamentals
- THE FUNDAMENTALIST PHENOMENON. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1990, Issue 6, p61
Reviews the book "The Fundamentalist Phenomenon," edited by Norman J. Cohen.
- The Fundamentalism Phenomenon: A View from Within; A Response from Without (Book). Stover, Mark // Library Journal;3/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p94
Reviews the religious book "The Fundamentalist Phenomenon: A View from Within; A Response from Without," edited by Norman J. Cohen.
- The Fundamentalist Phenomenon (Book). Rockwood, D. Stephen // Library Journal;9/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 16, p1741
Reviews the book 'The Fundamentalist Phenomenon: The Resurgence of Conservative Christianity,' by Jerry Falwell.
- Book reviews. Vinz, Warren L. // Church History;Mar1994, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p166
Reviews the book `The Fundamentalist Phenomenon,' edited by Norman J. Cohen. Presentation in two parts, descriptive and prescriptive; Absence of a genuine fundamentalist voice; Contributors' admission to the need for dialogue with fundamentalists.
- The Americanization of the Jews. Waxman, Chaim I. // Contemporary Jewry;Jan1995, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p135
Reviews the book "The Americanization of the Jews," edited by Robert M. Seltzer and Norman J. Cohen.
- What hath dogmatism wrought? Yegerlehner, David // Harvard Gay & Lesbian Review;Spring98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p44
Reviews the book 'Stealing Jesus: How Fundamentalism Betrays Christianity,' by Bruce Bawer.
- Strangers in Zion (Book). Carpenter, Joel // Church History;Mar2003, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p229
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Strangers in Zion: Fundamentalists in the South, 1900-1950,' by William R. Glass.
- FUNDAMENTALISM -- ISLAMIC AND OTHERWISE. Kershaw, Roger // Contemporary Review;Oct2004, Vol. 285 Issue 1665, p240
Reviews the book "Fundamentalism: The Search for Meaning," by Malise Ruthven.
- The Lure of Fundamentalism. Coleman, Peter // Quadrant Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p87
Reviews the book "The Lure of Fundamentalism," edited by Julianne Schultz.