THE SCARLET LADY: CONFESSIONS OF A SUCCESSFUL ABORTIONIST
- 'A Skillfully Marketed Product.'. Moring, Mark // Christianity Today;Jul2011, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p74
A review of the DVD release of the documentary film "Blood Money: The Business of Abortion," featuring Carol Everett, narrated by Alveda King is presented.
- Auditing Research: Issues and Opportunities (Book). Barrett, Michael J. // Accounting Review;Oct84, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p711
Reviews the book "Auditing Research: Issues and Opportunities," edited by Anthony G. Hopwood, Michael Bromwich and Jack Shaw.
- Auditing Research: Issues and Opportunities. Woolf, Emile // Accountancy;Dec1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1084, p126
Reviews the book "Auditing Research: Issues and Opportunities," by Anthony Hopwood, Michael Bromwich and Jack Shaw.
- Working the late shift. // NEA Today;Sep95, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on Clark County food service manager Carol Everett's strategy for managing Swainston Middle School's cafeteria in Nevada. Hiring of high school students to work in the cafeteria; Help extended to the workers in terms of references.
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/6/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 40, p21
The article announces career developments of several executives in Connecticut, including Mike Tiedy as senior vice president of brand design and innovation at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., Carol Everett as one of the directors at MetoPool Inc., and David Potucek as orthopedic and...
- Key 'pro-life' speaker. // Wilson County News;1/28/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p9A
A photograph of former abortion clinic owner Carol Everett giving speech on pro-life values at the Right to Life rally in San Antonio, Texas on January 25, 2015 is presented.
- Abortion Parley (Book). Harrison, Cynthia // Library Journal;1/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p67
Reviews the book 'Abortion Parley,' edited by James Tunstead Burtchaell and foreword by Theodore M. Hesburgh.
- Abortion: Understanding Differences (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul85, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p168
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Understanding Differences,' edited by Sidney Callahan and Daniel Callahan.
- Abortion (Book Review). Paul, Eve W. // ABA Journal;May85, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p104
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Moral and Legal Perspectives,' edited by Jay L. Garfield and Patricia Hennessey.