- Audio reviews. Carr, Jo // Library Journal;7/1/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 12, p148
Reviews the sound recording `Portofino,' by Frank Schaeffer, read by Christopher Lane.
- ZERMATT (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;9/1/2003, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p1097
Reviews the book "Zermatt," by Frank Schaeffer.
- Worth the Weight. Schwarzbaum, Lisa // Entertainment Weekly;7/23/2004, Issue 775, p80
Presents information on the autobiographical fiction "I, Fatty," by Jerry Stahl.
- Not Just the Facts. Yanofsky, Joel // Books in Canada;Sep95, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
Relates the author's observation on the trend in autobiographical writing. Absence of intimacy in personal stories; Increase in the publication of memoirs; Citation of best autobiographical writings.
- She wasn't there, I was there. Flett, Keith; Bellenger, Will // New Statesman & Society;12/16/94-12/30/94, Vol. 7 Issue 333, Blairway to Heaven p47
Presents humorous autobiographies of famous people written by ghost authors.
- Eleni: Hellenizing the Subject, Westernizing the Discourse. Kalogeras, Yiorgos D. // MELUS;Summer93, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p77
Analyzes Nicholas Gage's autobiographical memoir `Eleni.' Establishing correct ideological parameters; Focusing on the text on a series of analogies drawn from the stories and storytellers of the Greek classical tradition; Specific approach; Ethnic purity; Stories of a false beginning.
- SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY. // Ruth Hall & Other Writings;1986, preceding p1
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Fern Leaves from Fanny's Portfolio," by Fanny Fern, "Fanny Fern, or a Pair of Flaming Shoes," by Florence Bannard Adams and "Melodramas of Beset Manhood: How Theories of American Fiction Exclude Women Authors," by Nina Baym.
- PREFACE. Fern, Fanny // Ruth Hall & Other Writings;1986, p3
A preface for the book "Ruth Hall: A Tale of the Present Time," by Fanny Fern is presented.
- DANGEROUS LIAISONS. // Harper's Bazaar;Jan2001, Issue 3470, p62
Provides an overview of the autobiography `Shutterbabe,' by Deborah Copaken Kogan, a former photojournalist.