- Sex in the Parish. (Book). Craft, Carolyn // Library Journal;9/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 14, p198
Reviews the book "Sex in the Parish," by Karen Lebacqz and Ronald G. Barton.
- SACRED CELLS? Why Christians Should Support Stem Cell Research. Jones, D. Gareth // Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith;Dec2009, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p261
The article reviews the book "Sacred Cells? Why Christians Should Support Stem Cell Research," by Ted Peters, Karen Lebacqz and Gaymon Bennett.
- Missing the mark. Tansey, James // Science & Public Policy (SPP);Apr2004, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p169
Reviews the book "The Human Embryonic Stem Cell Debate: Science, Ethics and Public Policy," edited by Suzanne Holland, Karen Lebacqz and Laurie Zoloth.
- Book reviews. Mount Jr., Eric // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Apr93, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p220
Reviews the book `Sex in the Parish,' by Karen Lebacqz and Ronald G. Barton.
- SACRED CELLS? A REPLY TO PETERS, LEBACQZ, AND BENNETT. Elkins, Gary S. // Ethics & Medicine: An International Journal of Bioethics;Fall2010, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p147
The article examines the arguments of Ted Peters, Karen Lebacqz and Gaymon Bennett in their book "Sacred Cells? Why Christians Should Support Stem Cell Research." The author suggests that Peters, Lebacqz and Bennett should demonstrate that either the early embryo is not an individual human being...
- The Victorian Clergy (Book Review). Marsh, Peter T. // American Historical Review;Feb86, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p112
Reviews the book 'The Victorian Clergy,' by Alan Haig.
- The Outermost Dream of the Reverend Francis Kilvert. Maxwell, William // New Yorker;5/13/1961, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p168
The article reviews the book "Kilvert's Diary."
- BETWEEN THE ROCK AND A HARD CASE. Thomas, George // Review of Politics;Winter2003, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p150
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Clergy Malpractice in America: Nally v. Grace Community Church of the Valley,' by Mark A. Weitz.
- Women Clergy: Breaking Through Gender Barriers (Book). Ebaugh, Helen Rose // Review of Religious Research;Mar86, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p284
Reviews the book "Women Clergy: Breaking Through Gender Barriers," by Edward C. Lehman.