Death in the Netherlands
- Regulating Death: The Case of the Netherlands (Book). Bibel, Barbara M. // Library Journal;9/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 14, p220
Reviews the book "Regulating Death: The Case of the Netherlands," by Carlos F. Gomez.
- FAST AS A ZEPHYR. // New Orleans Magazine;May2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on the gradual success of the New Orleans Zephyrs baseball player Carlos Gomez in various games in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- MAN UP Cracking the Code of Modern Manhood. // Kirkus Reviews;9/1/2012, Vol. 80 Issue 17, p264
The article reviews the book "Man Up: Cracking the Code of Modern Manhood," by Carlos AndrÃ©s GÃ³mez.
- Man Up: Cracking the Code of Modern Manhood. // Publishers Weekly;8/6/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 32, p45
A review of the book "Man Up: Cracking the Code of Modern Manhood," by Carlos Andres Gomez is presented.
- Man Up: Cracking the Code of Modern Manhood. Fullmer, Jonathan // Booklist;10/1/2012, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p12
The article reviews the book "Man Up: Cracking the Code of Modern Manhood" by Carlos AndrÃ©s GÃ³mez.
- NOVEMBER. Gomez, Carlos // Meadow;2013, p103
The poem "NOVEMBER" by Carlos Gomez is presented. First Line: Hard not to remember the cold days in November. Last Line: twenty years ago, Carlos got his name in November.
- Carlos Gomez's Quest for luxury. Keil, Beth Landman; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;02/16/98, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the `Quest' magazine layout on the Park Avenue, New York apartment of Carlos Gomez. His interior designer wife, Alison Spear; Comments by editor Kristina Stewart; Reference to the Citibank defrauding charges against Gomez.
- No small change in Gomez's marriage. Keil, Beth Landman; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;02/23/98, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p17
Discusses how interior designer Allison Spear and her husband, Carlos Gomez, were charged with defrauding Citibank of $10 million dollars. The threat of attorney Judd Burstein that she would remove Spear's name from a million-dollar recognizance bond put up to release Gomez from jail; Spear's...
- Book Reviews. Eby, Maureen A. // Nursing Ethics;Jan1997, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p88
Reviews the book 'Euthanasia: Death, Dying and the Medical Duty,' edited by G.R. Dunstan and P.J. Lachmann.