- Faith for Today: Pope John Paul II's Catechetical Teaching. Chase, Elise // Library Journal;2/1/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 2, p67
Reviews the book "Faith for Today: Pope John Paul II's Catechetical Teaching," by Richard M. Hogan and John M. LeVoir.
- The New Biography (Book). McMillan, James F. // American Historical Review;Apr2003, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p590
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The New Biography: Performing Femininity in Nineteenth-Century France,' edited by Jo Burr Margadant.
- Current Biography Magazine. // Library Journal;11/1/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 18, p90
The article reviews the magazine "Current Biography."
- Sonny & Cher/Barry Manilow/Captain & Tennille (Book Review). Perry, Marcia L.; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Sep78, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p125
Reviews biography books about celebrities. 'Sonny & Cher,' by Thomas Braun; 'Donny & Marie,' by Patricia Mulrooney Eldred; 'Barry Manilow,' by Ann Morse.
- Lucie Rie (Book). // Ceramics Monthly;Jun-Aug2002, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p32
Reviews the book 'Lucie Rie: The Life and Work of Lucie Rie, 1902â€“1995,' edited by Emmanuel Cooper.
- Camaldolese Extraordinary: The Life, Doctrine, and Rule of Blessed Paul Giustiniani (Book). Sommerfeldt, John R. // Cistercian Studies Quarterly;2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p342
Reviews the book "Camaldolese Extraordinary: The Life, Doctrine and Rule of Blessed Paul Giustiniani," edited by the Camaldolese Hermits of Monte Corona.
- Second-rate crit of first-rate lit. Hill, Douglas // Books in Canada;Mar1978, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p28
Reviews the book 'Margaret Laurence: The Writer and Her Critics,' edited by William New.
- William Blake (Book). Paley, Morton D. // Studies in Romanticism;Summer2002, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p349
Reviews the book 'William Blake,' edited by Robin Hamlyn and Michael Phillips.
- Biography of Bioethics (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr81 Part 1, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p549
Reviews the book 'Biography of Bioethics,' Volume 6, edited by LeRoy Walters.