The New Class Reconsidered
- The Hidden Technocrats. The New Class and New Capitalism. Webster, Frank // Swiss Journal of Sociology;1992, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p763
The article reviews the book "Hidden Technocrats. The New Class and the New Capitalism," edited by Hansfried Kellner and Frank W. Heuberger.
- Sociology Reinterpreted. Hitzler, Ronald // KÃ¶lner Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Soziologie & Sozialpsychologie;1983, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p790
The article reviews the book "Sociology Reinterpreted: An Essay on Method and Vocation," by Peter L. Berger and Hansfried Kellner.
- Sociology Reinterpreted (Book). Wood, Suzanne W. // Library Journal;9/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 16, p1747
Reviews the book 'Sociology Reinterpreted: An Essay on Method and Vocation,' by Peter Berger and Hansfried Kellner.
- The Denigration of Capitalism (Book Review). // Education;Fall80, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p23
The Denigration of Capitalism. Six points of View. Michael Novak, Editor. American Enterprise Institute. Washington, D.C. 1979. 64 pp. Dr. Edward R. Norman, a British historian and an ordained priest of the Church of England, caused a sensation on both sides of the Atlantic with his Reith...
- Capitali$m (Book Review). Ury, Claude M. // Library Journal;2/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p400
Reviews the book 'Capitalism: Sources of Hostility,' edited and introduced by Ernest van den Haag.
- Mainstreet Capitalism: Essays on Broadening Share Ownership in America and Britain (Book). Karr, William // Humanist;Mar/Apr89, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p43
Reviews the book "Mainstreet Capitalism: Essays on Broadening Share Ownership in America and Britain," edited by Stuart M. Speiser.
- Dutch Capitalism and world Capitalism (Book Review). Rowen, Herbert H. // Canadian Journal of History;Aug84, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p288
Reviews the book 'Dutch Capitalism and world Capitalism/Capitalisme hollandais et capitalisme mondial,' edited by Maurice Aymard.
- Dutch Capitalism and World Capitalism (Book Review). Van Der Wee, Herman // American Historical Review;Jun84, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p789
Reviews the book 'Dutch Capitalism and World Capitalism,' edited by Maurice Aymard.
- A THEORY OF GLOBAL CAPITALISM: PRODUCTION CLASS, AND STATE IN A TRANSNATIONAL WORLD. Gray, Kenneth R. // International Journal on World Peace;Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p81
Reviews the book "A Theory of Global Capitalism: Production Class, and State in a Transnational World," by William I. Robinson.