BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES AND PUBLIC POLICY
- Politics, Planning, and the City (Book). Guay, Louis // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Winter83, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p122
Reviews the book "Politics, Planning and the City," by Michael Goldsmith.
- Rules for rule-makers. // OECD Observer;Oct2002, Issue 234, p50
Reviews the book 'Regulatory Policies in OECD Countries: From Intervention to Regulatory Governance.'
- The Edge of the Union: The Ulster Loyalist Political Vision (Book). Coulter, Colin // Irish Journal of Sociology;1994, Vol. 4, p172
Reviews the book "The Edge of the Union: The Ulster Loyalist Political Vision," by Steve Bruce.
- Germany Speaks (Book). Morgan, Barbara Spofford // Public Opinion Quarterly;4/1/39, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p338
Reviews the book "Germany Speaks."
- Public Policy in Israel (Book). Plaut, Steven; Pipes, Daniel // Middle East Quarterly;Fall2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p77
Reviews the book 'Public Policy in Israel,' edited by David Nachmias and Gila Menahem.
- Public Policy: Scope and Logic (Book Review). Havens, Murray Clark; Hofferbert, Richard I. // Journal of Politics;Feb81, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p233
Reviews the book 'Public Policy: Scope and Logic,' by Fred M. Frohock.
- PLANNING(Book). // New Republic;4/19/43, Vol. 108 Issue 16, p518
Reviews the book "Planning."
- Beyond the public: revising democracy as we know it. Lehr, Jane L // Science & Public Policy (SPP);Apr2004, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p167
Reviews the book "Publicity's Secret: How Technoculture Capitalizes on Democracy," edited by Jodi Dean.
- THE KINGDOM IN THE COUNTRY (Book). // New Yorker;12/7/87, Vol. 63 Issue 42, p193
Reviews the book "The Kingdom in the Country,' by James Conaway.