DEADLY COMPASSION: THE DEATH OF ANN HUMPHRY AND THE TRUTH ABOUT EUTHANASIA
- Blank check for an unknown doctor. Giles, T. // Christianity Today;4/6/92, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p26
Interviews Rita Marker, director of the International Anti-Euthanasia Task Force. Why she has her reservations about living wills; Cautionary words about the practice of establishing durable powers of attorney; Proposed Patient Self-Determination Act; Principles to consider when contemplating...
- Euthanasia Examined (Book). // American Journal of Law & Medicine;1996, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p152
Reviews the book `Euthanasia Examined: Ethical, Clinical and Legal Perspectives,' edited by John Keown.
- Beneficent Euthanasia (Book). Spicker, Stuart F. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Nov76, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p696
Reviews the book 'Beneficent Euthanasia,' edited by Marvin Koht.
- Book Reviews. Eby, Maureen A. // Nursing Ethics;Jan1997, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p88
Reviews the book 'Euthanasia: Death, Dying and the Medical Duty,' edited by G.R. Dunstan and P.J. Lachmann.
- Johnstone MJ ed. 1996: The politics of euthanasia: a nursing response. Deakin, ACT: Royal College of Nursing, Australia. 183pp. A$25 (PB). ISBN 0 909449 87 2. McEniery, Margaret // Nursing Ethics;May97, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p256
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Euthanasia: A Nursing Response,' edited by M.J. Johnstone.
- Euthanasia: The Moral Issues (Book). // Futurist;May/Jun90, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p46
Reviews the book "Euthanasia: The Moral Issues," edited by Robert M. Baird and Stuart E. Rosenbaum.
- Euthanasia (Book). Leslie, Roger // Booklist;5/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 17, p1516
Reviews the book 'Euthanasia,' edited by Lisa Yount.
- From New Zealand: on defining perspectives. Adler, Jonathan // Palliative Medicine;Mar2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p170
Presents comments of the author on status of debates on euthanasia in New Zealand. Several incidents that reveal efforts undertaken in New Zealand to legalize euthanasia; Steps taken up to reduce patient requests for euthanasia; Divergent views concerning ethics and legitimacy of euthanasia.
- From Norway. Ottesen, Stig // Palliative Medicine;Mar2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p169
Focuses on the issue of legalization of euthanasia in Norway. Lack of competence and resources in palliative care in Norway; Description of an incident that activated debate on euthanasia practice in Norway; Difference between mild sedation and palliative sedation; Variance in degree of...