After the Fall
- Exiles from Eden (Book). Lummis, Adair T. // Review of Religious Research;Dec93, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p191
Reviews the book "Exiles From Eden," by Mark R. Schwehn.
- Callings: Twenty Centuries of Christian Wisdom on Vocation/Leading Lives That Matter: What We Should Do and Who We Should Be. Fry, Brian N. // Christian Scholar's Review;Winter2007, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p233
The article reviews the books "Callings: Twenty Centuries of Christian Wisdom on Vocation," edited by William C. Placher and "Leading Lives That Matter: What We Should Do and Who We Should Be," edited by Mark R. Schwehn and Dorothy C. Bass.
- Civic Responsibility and Higher Education (Book). Myers, John P. // Journal of Higher Education;May/Jun2002, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p423
Reviews the book 'Civic Responsibility and Higher Education,' edited by Thomas Ehrlich.
- Perspectives to Higher Education (Book Review). // Education;Winter84, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p172
Perspectives in Higher Education. Casimir Kowalski and Joseph Cangemi. Philosophical Library, New York, 1983, 122 pp. The author seeks to provide the reader with a broad perspective on various issues in higher education today. Included are questions about liberal arts colleges and their future,...
- Barriers to Higher Education. Brazziel, William F. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jan72, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p413
Reviews the book "Barriers to Higher Education."
- Higher Education and Its Communities (Book Review). Cutright, Marc // Higher Education;Sep2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p263
Reviews the book 'Higher Education and Its Communities,' edited by Ian McNay.
- Higher Education in a Decade of Decision. Denemark, George W.; Manning, Charles // Educational Leadership;Nov1957, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p137
Reviews the book "Higher Education in a Decade of Decision."
- Race and Equity in Higher Education (Book Review). // Education;Fall84, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p91
Race and Equity in Higher Education. Reginald Wilson, Editor. American Council on Education, Washington, D.C., 1982. The author seeks to look at the status of Blacks in higher education. U. S. colleges and universities are opening their classrooms to a record number of Black students, but Blacks...
- The Maine Survey. Zook, George F. // Journal of Higher Education;May1933, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p276
The article reviews the book "SURVEY OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MAINE."