Denomination And Church
- Unorthodoxy in Massachusetts. McKenna, George // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov2001, Issue 117, p46
Reviews the book 'Transgressing the Bounds: Subversive Enterprises Among the Puritan Elite in Massachusetts, 1630-1692,' by Louise A. Breen.
- The Challenge of the Sects (Book). Braden, Charles S. // Review of Religious Research;Spring63, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p181
Reviews the book "The Challenge of the Sects," by Horton Davies.
- Sects and Scrolls (Book). Campbell, J. // Journal of Semitic Studies;Autumn2002, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p396
Reviews the book 'Sects and Scrolls: Essays on Qumram and Related Topics,' by Philip R. Davies.
- Ireland's Great Future. // America;3/19/1910, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p622
The article reviews the book "Ireland's Great Future," published by Sealy, Bryers & Walker in Dublin, Ireland.
- The Second Disruption: The Free Church in Victorian Scotland and the Origins of the Free Presbyterian Church (Book). Cashdollar, Charles D. // Church History;Jun2003, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p412
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Second Disruption: The Free Church in Victorian Scotland and the Origins of the Free Presbyterian Church,' by James Lachlan MacLeod.
- Martin Bucer's Doctrine of Justification: Reformation Theology and Early Modern Irenicism. Bräutigam, Michael // European Journal of Theology;2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p76
No abstract available.
- Shenandoah Religion (Book). Mulder, Philip N. // Virginia Magazine of History & Biography;2002, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p401
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Shenandoah Religion: Outsiders and the Mainstream, 1716-1865,' by Stephen L. Longenecker.
- The Righteous Remnant (Book Review). Fishman, Robert // American Historical Review;Dec82, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p1480
Reviews the book 'The Righteous Remnant: The House of David,' by Robert S. Fogarty.
- THE HUGUENOTS (Book). // New Republic;5/25/42, Vol. 106 Issue 21, p742
Reviews the book "The Huguenots," by Otto Zoff.