THE TURBULENT TRIANGLE: CHRISTIANS, JEWS, ISRAEL
- The Promise and the Presence (Book Review). Asher, Richard E. // Library Journal;4/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p990
Reviews the book 'The Promise and the Presence: Toward a Theology of the Kingdom of God,' by Isaac C. Rottenberg.
- Christian-Jewish Dialogue: Exploring Our Commonalities and Our Differences. Kutnick, Jerry M. // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Fall2007, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p642
The article reviews the book "Christian-Jewish Dialogue: Exploring Our Commonalities and Our Differences," by Isaac C. Rottenberg.
- CHRISTIAN-JEWISH DIALOGUE: EXPLORING OUR COMMONALITIES AND OUR DIFFERENCES. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr2008, Issue 182, p54
The article reviews the book "Christian-Jewish Dialogue: Exploring Our Commonalities and Our Differences," by Isaac Rottenberg.
- Healing Faith. Piazza, Michael S. // Whosoever;Mar/Apr99, pN.PAG
Discusses the ability of one's faith in God to heal pain and suffering. Information on the negative side to the power of faith; Role of faith in the recovery of patients from diseases; Correlation between an attitude of expectant trust and the speed of recovery.
- Don't let me catch you praying, part one. // New Jersey Jewish News;10/ 2/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 40, p3
The article discusses a Chabad emissary, Chezki Liftshitz's day in Kathmandu Jail, Nepal due to visa error during the Rosh Hoshana holidays focusing on the disregard of Jewish traditions by Nepalese officials.
- The Storm is Passing Over. Grant, Lyndia // Washington Informer;4/30/2015, Vol. 50 Issue 29, p39
The article focuses on the high suicide rates in U.S. inspite of its growing economy citing the words of Principal owner of Polaris Financial Partners Bob Deitrick in this context and further mentions the importance of positive attitude towards life and belief in God's powers in facing adversities.
- A NEW WAY FORWARD. HEUMAN, LINDA // Tricycle: The Buddhist Review;Spring2015, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p46
The article talks about the influence of the Western attitude of challenging assumptions and convictions to confirm and improve faith in one's religion or beliefs. Topics discussed include the assumption that dharma teaching or meditation can exist alone without motivation and dedication,...
- THEOLOGICAL ASIDES. DACIS, CHARLES // America;7/11/1964, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p42
The author comments on the attitude of Catholic lay people. He claims that such individuals are anxious to give themselves entirely to Jesus Christ. He notes the willingness of lay men to devote their lives to the Christian cause, but they are reluctant to separate themselves from the secular...
- The Romanian Translation of the Francis Scale of Attitude Toward Christianity: Internal Consistency Reliability, Re-test Reliability and Construct Validity Among Undergraduate Students Within a Greek Orthodox Culture. Francis, Leslie J.; Ispas, Dan; Robbins, Mandy; Ilie, Alexandra; Iliescu, Dragos // Pastoral Psychology;Mar2009, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p49
In order to contribute to a growing international research programme concerned with the correlates, antecedents and consequences of individual differences in attitude toward religion, the Francis Scale of Attitude toward Christianity was translated into Romanian and applied within a cultural...