MODERN FASCISM: LIQUIDATING THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW
- Fascism (Book Review). Murphy, Donald J. // Library Journal;10/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 17, p2070
Reviews the book 'Fascism: A Reader's Guide: Analyses, Interpretations, Bibliography,' edited by Walter Laqueur.
- French Fascism (Book Review). Grogin, R.C. // Canadian Journal of History;Aug89, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p278
Reviews the book 'French Fascism: The First Wave, 1924-1933,' by Robert Soucy.
- Friendly Fascism (Book Review). Cantor, Milton // Library Journal;7/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 13, p1498
Reviews the book 'Friendly Fascism: the new face of power in America,' by Bertram Gross.
- FRENCH FASCISM: THE FIRST WAVE, 1924-1933. Stern, Fritz; Despard, Lucy Edwards // Foreign Affairs;Fall1986, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p193
Reviews the book "French Fascism: The First Wave, 1924-1933," by Robert Soucy.
- The first Wave, 1924-1933 (Book Review). Weber, Eugen // American Historical Review;Dec86, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p1217
Reviews the book 'French Fascism: The First Wave, 1924â€“1933,' by Robert Soucy.
- Fascism (Book Review). Allardyce, Gilbert // American Historical Review;Apr81, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p371
Reviews the book 'Fascism: Comparison and Definition,' by Stanley G. Payne.
- Fascism and the Mafia (Book). Cardoza, Anthony L. // American Historical Review;Dec90, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p1578
Reviews the book "Fascism and the Mafia," by Christopher Duggan.
- Europe's new fascists. Lee, M.A.; Coogan, K. // Mother Jones;May87, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p40
Across Western Europe, new right-wing militants hold regular paramilitary camps to indoctrinate recruits in racist lore and weapons training. These neo-Nazi fanatics have been at the forefront of anti-black, anti-Asian, anti-Arab and anti-immigrant violence on the continent. They hate NATO and...
- Response to the editors' comments. Navarro, Vicente // Monthly Review: An Independent Socialist Magazine;Apr96, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p38
Presents the author's response to the editors' comments on his article, `Fascism and Antifascism: Yesterday and Today,' published in the January 1996 issue of `Monthly Review.' Clarifications on the working classes of the western developed capitalist world; Criticisms on Hobsbawm's understanding...