The Problem of Power
- Presidential Greatness. Shull, Steven A. // Rhetoric & Public Affairs;Winter2001, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p746
The article reviews the book "Presidential Greatness," by Marc Landy and Sidney M. Milkis.
- Circulation exempt from local cycles. // Editor & Publisher;08/16/97, Vol. 130 Issue 33, p39
Focuses on a study by journalism professor Dennis Hale which reveals that local economic fluctuations have little effect on daily newspaper circulation. Relation of circulation penetration on economic measures; Effect of changes in income, unemployment and poverty on lower economic groups;...
- Setting environmental priorities. Eyraud, J. // Issues in Science & Technology;Fall90, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p104
Reviews the book `The Environmental Protection Agency: Asking the Wrong Questions: From Nixon to Clinton,' by Marc K. Landy, Marc J. Roberts, and Stephen R. Thomas.
- The Environmental Protection Agency: Asking the Wrong Questions. (Book). Gordon, Larry J. // Journal of Public Health Policy;Winter1992, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p518
Reviews the book "The Environmental Protection Agency: Asking the Wrong Questions: From Nixon to Clinton," by Marc K. Landy, Marc J. Roberts and Stephen R. Thomas.
- Documents of the Ceylon National Congress and Nationalist Politics in Ceylon, 1929-1950 (Book Review). Wilson, A. Jeyaratnam // American Historical Review;Oct79, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p1131
Reviews four volumes of the book 'Documents of the Ceylon National Congress and Nationalist Politics in Ceylon, 1929-1950,' edited by Michael Roberts.
- Za kulisami wydarzen politycznch z lat 1936-1938, w swietle raportow posta Czechostowacji w Warszawie i innych archiwaliow (Book Review). Nowak, C.M. // American Historical Review;Feb78, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p226
Reviews the book 'Za kulisami wydarzen politycznych z lat 1936-1938, w swietle raportlow posta Czechoslowacji w Warszawie i innych archiwaliow,' by Jozef Kowalczyk.
- Guy Debord and the Situationist International (Book). Houissa, Ali // Library Journal;1/1/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 1, p111
Reviews the book 'Guy Debord and the Situationist International: Texts and Documents,' by Tom McDonough.
- PASSAGES. // Journalism & Mass Communication Educator;Spring2008, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p78
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including retired advertising professor from Louisiana State University Alan Fletcher, retired professor at the University of Maryland's philip Merrill College of Journalism Michael Gurevitch, and retired journalism professor from...
- Political Science Annual (Book Review). Gillespie, John V. // World Affairs;Winter75/76, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p245
Reviews the book `Political Science Annual: An International Review,' volume 5, edited by Cornelius P. Cotter.