- The Fundamentalism Phenomenon: A View from Within; A Response from Without (Book). Stover, Mark // Library Journal;3/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p94
Reviews the religious book "The Fundamentalist Phenomenon: A View from Within; A Response from Without," edited by Norman J. Cohen.
- Back to Fundamentals. Varacalli, Joseph A. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1991, Issue 10, p47
Reviews the book "The Fundamentalist Phenomenon: A View From Within; A Response From Without," edited by Norman J. Cohen.
- The Fundamentalist Phenomenon (Book). Rockwood, D. Stephen // Library Journal;9/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 16, p1741
Reviews the book 'The Fundamentalist Phenomenon: The Resurgence of Conservative Christianity,' by Jerry Falwell.
- Book reviews. Vinz, Warren L. // Church History;Mar1994, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p166
Reviews the book `The Fundamentalist Phenomenon,' edited by Norman J. Cohen. Presentation in two parts, descriptive and prescriptive; Absence of a genuine fundamentalist voice; Contributors' admission to the need for dialogue with fundamentalists.
- The Americanization of the Jews. Waxman, Chaim I. // Contemporary Jewry;Jan1995, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p135
Reviews the book "The Americanization of the Jews," edited by Robert M. Seltzer and Norman J. Cohen.
- Masking and Unmasking Ourselves: Interpreting Biblical Texts on Clothing and Identity. Feder, Debbie // AJL Reviews;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p22
No abstract available.
- Hineini in Our Lives: Learning How To Respond to Others Through 14 Biblical Texts & Personal Stories (Book). Welsh, Marcia // Library Journal;11/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 19, p71
Reviews the book "Hineini in Our Lives: Learning How to Respond to Others Through 14 Biblical Texts & Personal Stories," by Norman J. Cohen.
- Moses and the Journey to Leadership: Timeless Lessons of Effective Management from the Bible and Today's Leaders. Lewis, Hal M. // Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies;Fall2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p111
The article reviews the book "Moses and the Journey to Leadership: Timeless Lessons of Effective Management from the Bible and Today's Leaders," by Norman J. Cohen.
- Protestantism in America (Book). Blodgett, Jan // Library Journal;8/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 13, p102
Reviews the book 'Protestantism in America.'