AUGUSTUS TO CONSTANTINE: THE RISE AND TRIUMPH OF CHRISTIANITY IN THE ROMAN WORLD
- Paul in the Roman World: the Conflict at Corinth (Book). Drake, H.H. // Evangelical Review of Theology;Jul2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p270
Reviews the book 'Paul in the Roman World: the Conflict at Corinth,' by Robert M. Grant.
- Jesus After the Gospels: The Christ of the Second Century. (Book). Craft, Carolyn // Library Journal;4/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 6, p120
Reviews the book "Jesus After the Gospels: The Christ of the Second Century," by Robert M. Grant.
- Contemporary Strategy Analysis: Text & Cases. Nordberg, Donald // International Journal of Management Education (Oxford Brookes Un;2010, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p119
The article reviews the book "Contemporary Strategy Analysis: Text & Cases," 7th edition, by Robert M. Grant.
- The Formation of the New Testament. // America;12/3/1966, Vol. 115 Issue 23, p753
The article reviews the book "The Formation of the New Testament," by Robert M. Grant.
- PRODUCTION, INDUSTRY, COMMERCE. // Reference & Research Book News;Aug2007, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p100
The article reviews several books including "Communicating for results; a guide for business and the professions," 8th ed., by Cheryl Hamilton, "Contemporary strategy analysis," 6th ed., by Robert M. Grant, and "Principles of business economics," 2d ed., by Joseph G. Nellis and David Parker.
- NIH analysis estimates effective PrEP dosing. // Empty Closet;Oct2012, Issue 461, p12
The article discusses a study conducted by Robert M. Grant of the Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology and his colleagues on the effectiveness of pre-exposure prophylaxis to prevent human immunodeficiency syndrome through use of antiretroviral drugs before potential exposure to the virus.
- Putting PrEP into practice: adopt an attitude of discovery. Grant, Robert M. // Research Initiative/Treatment Action!;Winter2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p28
An interview with physician Robert M. Grant, professor of Medicine at the University of California and senior investigator at Gladstone Institute of Virology in San Francisco, is presented. When asked about the prescribing of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), Grants says PrEP is for people...
- Coherence, Rhetoric, and Scripture in Theophilus of Antioch's Ad Autolycum. PARSONS, STUART E. // Greek Orthodox Theological Review;Spring-Winter2008, Vol. 53 Issue 1-4, p155
The article talks about the three letters written by 2nd century bishop Theophilus of Antioch to his friend Autolycus (Ad Autolycum). Several literary critics noted that the works were done haphazard, incoherent or less than adequate. Critics such as Walter Bauer viewed the material as shallow,...
- Christian Thought: A Brief History (Book). Ballantine, P. // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;2003 Book List, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p7
Reviews the book 'Christian Thought: A Brief History,' edited by Adrian Hastings, Alistair Mason and Hugh Pyper.