UTOPIA AGAINST THE FAMILY: THE PROBLEMS AND POLITICS OF THE AMERICAN FAMILY
- Embodied Utopias (Book). Schneekloth, Lynda H. // Utopian Studies;2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p107
Reviews the book 'Embodied Utopias: Gender, Social Change and the Modern Metropolis,' edited by Amy Bingaman, Lise Sanders and Rebecca Zorach.
- A Poetics of Utopia. BERA, ANDREEA GIANINA // Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Philologia;Sep2013, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p227
The article reviews the book "A Poetics of Utopia" by Mircea CrÄƒciun.
- The Reform of Utopia. Avilés, Miguel Ángel Ramiro // Utopian Studies;2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p234
Reviews the book "The Reform of Utopia," by Wayne Hudson.
- The Boundaries of Utopia (Book Review). Fogarty, Robert S. // American Historical Review;Apr81, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p447
Reviews the book 'The Boundaries of Utopia,' by Carol Weisbrod.
- Utopias. // Publishers Weekly;8/31/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 35, p47
The article reviews the book "Utopias," edited by Richard Noble.
- Respacing Utopia (Book Review). Jones, John Miller // Utopian Studies;1999, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p221
Reviews the book `Respacing Utopia,' by Wayne Hudson.
- Risking Utopia (Book Review). McKenna, Erin // Utopian Studies;1999, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p279
Reviews the book `Risking Utopia: On the Edge of a New Democracy,' by Irshad Manji.
- Utopia (Book). Wyatt, Loretta Sharon // Utopian Studies;2001, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p264
Reviews the book 'Utopia: uma visÃ£o da engenharia de sonhos,' by Ant Ã³ nio Marques Bessa.
- Pragmatic Utopias (Book). Hardy, Dennis // Utopian Studies;2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p203
Reviews the book 'Pragmatic Utopias: Ideals and Communities, 1200--1630,' edited by Rosemary Horrox and Sarah Rees Jones.