TRACKING THE MAZE
- Clark H. Pinnock, Most Moved Mover: A Theology of God's Openness. Ford, Lewis S. // International Journal for Philosophy of Religion;Jun2003, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p185
Reviews the book "Most Moved Mover: A Theology of God's Openness," by Clark H. Pinnock.
- Toward a Theology for the Future (Book). Mays, William F. // Review of Religious Research;Fall73, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p58
Reviews the book "Toward a Theology for the Future," edited by Clark H. Pinnock and David F. Wells.
- FLAME OF LOVE: A THEOLOGY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Mar1997, Issue 71, p53
Reviews the book "Flame of Love: A Theology of the Holy Spirit," by Clark H. Pinnock.
- The Scripture Principle: Reclaiming the Full Authority of the Bible. Swanson, D. D. // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;Jun2007, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p148
The article reviews the book "The Scripture Principle: Reclaiming the Full Authority of the Bible," by Clark H. Pinnock and Barry L. Callen.
- The Scripture Principle: Reclaiming the Full Authority of the Bible. Bovell, Carlos R. // Evangelical Review of Theology;Jan2008, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p83
The article reviews the book "The Scripture Principle: Reclaiming the Full Authority of the Bible," Clark H. Pinnock with Barry L. Callen.
- Open theism's doctrine of God: a review of five books. Mcgregor, Stu // Stimulus: The New Zealand Journal of Christian Thought & Practic;May2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p19
Reviews several books. "God of the Possible: A Biblical Introduction to the Open View of God," by Gregory A. Boyd; "Most Moved Mover: A Theology of God's Openness," by Clark H. Pinnock; "The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of God," by Clark H. Pinnock;...
- DISCOVERY IN THEOLOGY (Book Review). Masson, Robert // Theological Studies;Jun82, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p328
Reviews the book 'Discovery in Theology: Essays in Honor of Karl Rahner, S.J.,' edited by William J. Kelly.
- THEOLOGY AND BIOETHICS (Book Review). Paris, John J. // Theological Studies;Mar87, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p202
Reviews the book 'Theology and Bioethics: Exploring the Foundations and Frontiers,' edited by Earl E. Shelp.
- Christian Theology (Book Review). Marsh, Douglas S. // Library Journal;11/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 20, p2382
Reviews the book 'Christian Theology: A Case Method Approach,' edited by Robert A. Evans and Thomas D. Parker.