- Liberalism with a Human Face. Sobran, Joseph // National Review;11/24/1989, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p48
Reviews the book `Liberalism and the Moral Life,' edited by Nancy L. Rosenblum.
- Liberalism and the Moral Life (Book). Karel, Thomas A. // Library Journal;11/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 19, p98
Reviews the book "Liberalism and the Moral Life," edited by Nancy L. Rosenblum.
- Groups and Happiness. Wolke, Alan // New Republic;06/01/98, Vol. 218 Issue 22, p36
Reviews the book "Membership and Morals: The Personal Uses of Pluralism in America," by Nancy L. Rosenblum.
- Book reviews. Portis, E.B.; Mapel, D.R. // Journal of Politics;Feb91, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p260
Reviews two books: `Liberalism and the Moral Life` edited by Nancy Rosenblum; and `Liberalisms: Essays in Political Philosophy,` by John Gray.
- Shelf Life. POTEMRA, MICHAEL // National Review;4/20/2009, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p54
The article reviews several books, including "Atheist Delusions: The Christian Revolution and Its Fashionable Enemies," by David Bentley Hart; "On the Side of the Angels: An Appreciation of Parties and Partisanship," by Nancy L. Rosenblum; and "The Political Philosophy of George Washington," by...
- The Dialectics of Self and Community in Toni Morrison and Thomas Pynchon. Varsava, Jerry A. // Contemporary Literature;Winter2002, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p794
Reviews the book 'Negative Liberties: Morrison, Pynchon, and the Problem of Liberal Ideology,' by Cyrus R.K. Patell.
- MILL AND LIBERALISM. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1990, Issue 6, p59
Reviews the book "Mill and Liberalism," by Maurice Cowling.
- The Liberal Archipelago: A Theory of Diversity and Freedom (Book). Norton, Andrew // Policy;Summer2003, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p57
Reviews the book "The Liberal Archipelago: A Theory of Diversity and Freedom," by Chandran Kukathas.
- Torn at the Roots: The Crisis of Jewish Liberalism in Postwar America. Haas, Peter J. // Journal of the American Academy of Religion;Sep2005, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p950
Reviews the book "Torn at the Roots: The Crisis of Jewish Liberalism in Postwar America," by Michael E. Staub.